Demons

Meliodas and Elizabeth walked down to a nearby stream together holding hands.

"Meliodas," Elizabeth said softly. "Maybe, it would be best if we didn't lift the curse."

"Why would you say that?"

"I just mean, well, what if there's more threats in the future? If you're mortal and able to die, then you won't be able to save Britannia."

"Elizabeth, I'm willing to risk my life if it means I can finally be with you."

(not part of the story but look at this picture i'm-

im so soft for them okay anyways)

Elizabeth blushed lightly and smiled.

"Okay. Then let's go do this."

———————————————————

"Merlin, can you open a portal to the demon realm?" Meliodas asked as they approached the rest of the sins.

"I could, though it'll take a while for it to actually work."

"How long?"

"About 20 minutes."

"Alright then."

20 minutes later, the portal opened.

"Okay, let's go." Meliodas took Elizabeth's hand and entered the portal. She stayed by his side the whole time, and the sins followed close behind.

"Meliodas, look." Elizabeth pointed someone out. The 8 of them hid behind a wall and inspected the person.

Tall, muscular, silver hair, demon markings.

Estarossa.

"Dammit!" Meliodas cursed under his breath.
"Why is he still alive?!" Diane said shocked.
"Shh!" Elizabeth shushed them so she could listen to what he was saying.
He was definitely talking to someone.

"But brother, you can't just leave like that. Father won't allow it."
"Fact is, i'm not your actual brother, am I? And he isn't my actual father, so he can't do anything."
"But-,"
"Sorry, Zeldris. I have to go. We have visitors."

He pointed toward the wall the group was hiding behind.

"Meliodas.." Elizabeth said nervously.
"I know. This isn't good, not at all. They know we're here."

-
JSJDJDN hiiii okay so i'm not gonna be able to end this book on chapter 30 bc there's too much left and i don't wanna overwhelm myself plusssss now y'all get to enjoy it for a little longer!