Till Death Do Us Part

"So, now what?" Diane asked, twirling her hair in her fingers.
"We have to go to the goddess realm." Elizabeth answered.
"Zeldris, you need to help us too." The goddess looked at the demon.

"I mean I can try."

"Merlin.." Meliodas pointed at the mage.
She nodded.

Within a second, the group was someplace bright. It was so beautiful, it took everyone's breath away.

Flying animals they've never seen before.
Gorgeous hills with white trees.
It was heavenly.

"Elizabeth, once this is over, we can run the bar together. Okay?" Meliodas looked at the goddess standing beside him.
She smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Of course!"

The 9 of them snuck around, trying to find the supreme deity.

"I guess Elizabeth can't ask anyone, huh? She was practically banished." Diane said.
"Yeah, it sucks but it's fine."

Once they found the throne room, they snuck around the back of the throne.

"No guards? Oh, mother.." Elizabeth sighed.

"Same plan, okay? What we did last time. Go!" Meliodas shouted, unsheathing Lostvayne and attacked the goddess.
The 9 of them continued to fight with her for a while until the guards came back in.

No one saw them.

One of them flew and tackled Elizabeth, pinning her to the ground.

"Elizabeth!" Meliodas screamed.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. He tried to run to her as fast as he could, but the guard impaled her in her chest, causing her to cry out in pain.

"NO!" Meliodas cried. His demon form took over him. He ripped the guards apart viciously. It shocked Zeldris to see his older brother get so mad.

Once the supreme deity was dead, everyone gathered around Elizabeth.

"M-meliodas. You always did..
take a rather reckless approach." She smiled and put a weak hand on his cheek.

"Elizabeth, please. Don't just leave me here like this."
"Meliodas, it's okay. I did promise you..
that I'd be with you
till death do us part."

And like that, she was gone. Everyone cried, even Gowther. Meliodas cradled her cold body in his arms.

Now that the curse was broken, he'd never see her again. Ever.

(i'm cryin-)

——————————————

Timeskip

It's been a few days since Elizabeth died. It hadn't been the same around the bar. Everyone was quiet.

Depressed.

There was no clumsy princess to mess up orders or trip and spill drinks.

No one to stop Meliodas from groping.

No silverette beauty to tease.

There was no Elizabeth.

One day a familiar face walked in the bar. Bangs and all.

"Meliodas.."

-
HDJSJJSHD AHHHH omg wait this chapter was kinda good
i snapped?

book 2? sequel?

anyways i REALLY hope y'all enjoyed! it means so much to me that i had so much comments, votes and views throughout this book i love u all SO much