Game Time!

"Okay! Let's play some games now!" Diane exclaimed after the movie was over and grabbed King's hand. Everyone began to move to a table and sat down.
"Elizabeth, come sit next to me." I smiled at her, and watched her blush creep across her face. She was adorable! She walked to the chair next to me and sat down.
"Of course the captain would want the princess to sit next to him." Ban laughed. I just ignored him like I always do when he says stuff like that.
"What game are we gonna play, Diane?" The sweet princess asked.
"Spin the bottle?" I said while kissing Elizabeth's cheek and watched her blush. I loved to tease her!
"S-sir Meliodas!!" She exclaimed.

Diane and King grinned at each other.
"That sounds fun, BUT Diane and I already had something planned!" King said.
"Yeah! Hide and seek!" Diane exclaimed, throwing her fist in the air.
"Um, what now? You expect me to play hide and seek?" Ban said coldly.
"Aw, c'mon Ban!!" Diane pouted. "If you don't play then captain will make dinner!"
"Alright fine!" Ban said standing up quickly.
"Hey!" I pouted.
"There there, Sir Meliodas. I'd eat whatever you cooked!" Elizabeth said, which made me smile.

-timeskip to like 10 minutes-
Everyone was in their hiding spots. King was searching for everyone, and Elizabeth was with me down in the cellar hiding.
"Sir Meliodas, do you think he'll find us?" She whispered.
"Nah, King doesn't like to come down here, remember?"
"Oh, yes."
There was silence for about a minute or two. We could hear King upstairs yelling "Oh come on, Diane! Please come out!"

"Elizabeth?" I said.
"Y-yes?"
I took her hand.
"I love you, and I promise to always protect you."
"I-I.. Sir Meliodas.." She stuttered.
I needed to tell her right now, while we were alone.
"And, there's something else I should tell you, but not now." I said.

-
yikes this was short but anyways thank y'all for voting for this story! i really appreciate it. please remember to follow me!