Battle Plans

"So, this is your safe place?" Elizabeth asked in amazement.

The haven was hidden behind a waterfall in a cliff. It was a giant cave full of trees and flowers that Elizabeth has never seen before.

"Yeah, Diane made it for us 10 years ago." King smiled at the giantess.
"Oh come on, it's nothing! Giants are in touch with nature so this was a piece of cake!"

"Now then, we need to come up with some sort of plan." Elizabeth said.

"Right. Well, these are the rulers of our people, Elizabeth. It's not gonna be easy, but if you're up to i-," Meliodas got cut off.

"Anything! Please Meliodas, i'm up for anything at this point. As long as I can spend my life with you without being reincarnated once again i'm fine with anything!"

He smiled at the goddess standing in front of him. She looked so determined. That's a look he missed.

"Alright. Listen up, everyone!" He announced and waved everyone over.
They all sat down on some rocks that Diane made. They were in a circle, but there were only 7 rocks since there was only 7 of them at the time. So Elizabeth sat on Meliodas' lap.

"Here's what's gonna happen. First, we'll go to the demon realm since i'm sure they'd hear about the supreme deity dying right away. I'll distract the king, and then you guys will attack with everything you've got. Even you, Elizabeth. And with Elizabeth, she can heal us all, too."

Everyone nodded in understanding.

"It'll be the same for the goddess realm, but instead of me distracting her, it'll be Elizabeth."

"I just- I kinda feel bad, you know? I mean, these are our parents."
"Elizabeth, they cursed us. I know you love her, but she punished us for being in love."
"I know.." She sighed and nuzzled into his chest.

Diane squealed and fangirled.

"I've been waiting for you two to get together for the longest time! I never would've imagined you were already together for all this time!"

The couple smiled. The Sins stayed there for a few hours, preparing for the battles, and enjoying Elizabeth's company.

After all, there's a chance they won't see her again for a long time.

-
OHHHH BOYYYY i have SUCH a good ending idea i can't wait for y'all to read it!

anyways thank y'all SO much for all the votes and views and stuff! i love each and every one of y'all!