My Dear Meliodas

The Sins and I all walked back to the Boar Hat together. It was late at night and it was cold so naturally I started shivering.
"Are you cold, Elizabeth?" Diane asked me.
"Yes, but i'll be okay. The tavern isn't too far away." I explained.
"Nonsense. Take my sweater!" My best friend said while she wrapped her coat around my shoulders.
"Thank you, Diane!" I smiled.

Meliodas turned his head around to glance at me then looked back in front of him.

"Sir Meliodas, when are we going to the commandments?" I asked.
"We?" He turned around. He walked towards me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Elizabeth, I'm sorry but you need to stay behind. I don't want anything to happen to you."

I studied his eyes. He was worried. Genuinely worried.
"I understand. But, could you still answer my question?"
"Well," He let go of my shoulders.
"We need to power up. Get stronger. Otherwise we won't be able to beat them. So maybe in two days."

I nodded.
"Just don't be too reckless. Come back safe."

[Over with the Commandments]

"Brother," Zeldris said to Estarossa.
"How will we handle them? I know they'll be here soon."
"You and the others handle the sins. I have someone else in mind." Estarossa licked his lips.

"Elizabeth. I swear you'll love me soon enough." He thought.

-
yikes this was short. i'm also making estarossa obsessed with elizabeth bc he has feels okay??