Regular Day

elizabeth

"Yo, Elizabeth!" Meliodas called from across the room.
"Could you bring this to table 8?"

I ran over to the counter and grabbed the plate of food from Meliodas.
"Sure!" I smiled before running to table 8, and tripping on the way.

"man, Elizabeth can be so clumsy." Hawk spoke.
"You okay, princess?" Ban asked, helping me up.
"Yes, thank you, Sir Ban."

"The Cap'n should really have helped you up.." Ban smirked, causing me to blush.
"Elizabeth's heart rate and body temperature has increased. Why is that?" Gowther asked Merlin.
"N-no! I-I'm fine!" I stuttered.

I picked up the broken glass and threw it away.

"Increased heart rate, huuuuuh?" Meliodas teased.
"Captain!" Diane punched him, causing everyone to laugh.

I love days like this one. Everyone's so happy, so carefree. Like nothing in the world is wrong.
I wish it could always be like this.

As we finished up the day and closed the Boar Hat, Sir Meliodas counted up all the money we got.

"Aaalrighty, crew! Who's ready for some trainin'?" He announced.
Everyone nodded and cheered.

"Don't push yourselves too hard, though. Especially you, Sir Meliodas. I know how you can be." I smiled before walking upstairs to change.

After I changed out of my uniform I watched everyone training from my window.
"He's doing this for all of Britannia." I reminded myself.

Yes, I'll admit. I was terribly worried. I didn't want anything to happen to any of them, especially Sir Meliodas. My feelings for him have gotten too strong.

I wonder..

if he just might feel the same.