Chapter twentyone

"Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."
― C.G. Jung

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas ran to where Alicia and the king were chanting peacefully, in the Garden.
Golden hedges outlined the area, the grass is short and shining a bright and deep sapphire.
In the golden hedges lied roses of all colours; bronze, crystal, mint and black.
A marble stone path led into the centre of the large space, which had a purple fountain, which was spurting out green water.
"Sire!" Lucas said, out of breath, standing in front of the two.
They both looked at Lucas.
"What seems to be the problem young Zissiri?" King Chidon asked.
"I..." Lucas started but tried to catch his breath "I think Mayla knows who the heir to the throne is"
They both looked at Lucas with shock.
"Why?" Alicia asked, "You're not making any sense!"
"She slipped up on words" Lucas said "She said 'she' instead of 'them'"
"Eirela knows as well, but their protection she doesnt want to say who they are" Chidon exclaimed.
"Maybe when Mayla found Eirela she found the heir to the throne" Lucas said "She was at a nursing home in Treegrove-"
"Wait really?" Alicia asked, making Lucas nod.
"She was talking to her when-"
Lucas wondered off with his words.
Something clicked in his brain.
"I need to find Mayla!" He yelled and ran off, leaving a very confused king and concerned mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, I like that one" Eierla said as Mayla walked out the bathroom in Mayla's room.
They're in Mayla's room, Mayla finding traditional clothes to wear while she's here instead of her earth clothes.
"I like it too" Mayla said "I love the red"
Mayla's blood red dress flows from top to bottom and has a v-neck, which tastefully reveals the graceful dress worn below it. The flowing, corset-like tied fabric of her dress covers her stomach where the continuous flow is broken up by a long cloth band worn quite high around her waist. Below the cloth band the dress opens up to the right and reveals the dress below. The front of the top dress is much shorter at the front and curves outwards, the back continues to flow a short length behind her and ends in a broad rectangle. Her sleeves are fairly short and narrow, their flow is broken up at the elbow where they're divided by thick, luxurious bands, these are the same fabric and color used to outline the neckline of the dress.
Mayla is also wearing Greek style Kariatida shoes with her hair in a braided bun.
"Well, you definitely look like a princess" Eierla said "If you add a crown and then..."
Eierla's words faded.
"What?" Mayla asked.
"You're eyes just flickered silver" Eierla said "Your eye colour in this realm will be silver soon"
Mayla nodded.
"Anyway, I love your dress as well" Mayla commented, making Eierla laugh and twirl around.
Eierla's graceful emerald green dress flows from top to bottom and has a square neckline, which wonderfully reveals the ornate dress worn below it. The smooth, tightly tied fabric of her dress covers her stomach where the continuous flow is broken up by a dark green cloth band worn high around her waist.Below the cloth band the dress flows down and hides the dress below. The front of the top dress is longer than the bottom dress and curves outwards, the back continues to flow a long length behind her and ends in a narrow curve.Her sleeves are very long and a little wide, their flow is broken up just below the elbow where they change color and where they're divided by thin, refined bands, these are the same fabric and color used to outline the sleeves of the dress.
Eierla has glass heals with her hair in a high bun, with her tiara on her head.
"Thanks Mayla" Eierla commented.
Mayla smiled.
"What do princesses do here?" Mayla ask, walking over to Eirela who was standing next to Mayla's bed.
"Pretty much what happens on earth" Eierla replied "Except that the princesses don't have as much freedom as the ones on earth have now...we still have a rule where a princess has to be married off before 21..."
Mayla put her hand on Eierla's shoulder.
"Hey, it will be okay, your father will ease you into it; don't worry about it" Mayla said.
Eirela nodded and smiled faintly.
"That was one of the reasons why I ran away" Eierla said softly "Because I didn't want to follow those rules, it didn't real...right to me"
Mayla looked at her great grandmother.
"You haven't talked about you leaving before" Mayla whispered.
Eierla sighed.
"It isn't a easy thing to talk about" Eierla said.
"Is it like the story told here?" Mayla asked, making Eierla look at her confused "They made a story about it...but I'm not sure its right"
Eierla nodded, indicating Mayla to speak.