Chapter Two

Nikki patted Aqua's head. Max smiled. They were in the mess hall. They had just told everyone about Aqua. Everybody wanted to hold him, but he hissed and tried to bite everyone. Max didn't blame him, they did kill all his unborn siblings. This left every camper besides them feeling pretty bad. Except Neil, Aqua was cool with him for some reason. Neil still looked jealous. They sat down at a table. Gwen and David burst through the door. "Good Morning, Campers! Today is gonna be so-"
David froze. He stared at Aqua. "What is that?", he asked. "Our son.", Max said pointing at himself and Nikki. This sounded kinda odd to Max, made it sound like him and Nikki were a married couple raising a child. He blushed. He had never thought about Nikki that way...
David walked over to them and smiled at Aqua. "What it's name?", he asked."His name is Aquatapus, AKA Aqua.", Nikki said. David looked like he was gonna die from adorableness. Gwen walked over. "But it died.", she said. Nikki shrugged. "I guess it managed to survive." Gwen and David smiled at it. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?", Gwen asked. Nikki sighed. "Because I was afraid of Mr.Campbell selling him, so I didn't tell anyone.". Gwen sighed. "Well I suppose he can stay, but you two have to take care of him all by yourselves.". Nikki smiled. "I was gonna keep him anyway.". Gwen rolled her eyes. Nikki handed Aqua to Max. Max stoked it's fur fluff. Gwens eyes lit up. "You two are so cute like little parents!". Max rolled his eyes. "'like'? We are little parents.", Max said seriously. Nikki nodded. "Yes were taking this whole parenting thing Vera seriously.", she said.
Nikki looked at David. "Could you get me some shrimp please?". He smiled, nodded and ran into the kitchen. "Why do you need shrimp?", Max asked. "It's Aqua's favorite.", she said. Max nodded, there was a lot he needed to learn about Aquatapus still.
David came back with a bag of shrimp. Nikki handed it to Max, along with Aqua. "You can feed him.", she said. Max stared at his son. He put a peice of shrimp in Aqua's mouth. Aqua ate it imeditally. Max smiled. He gave him some more shrimp.
"IT WAS ALL YOUR FREAKIN FAULT!!!"
Everyone looked at the direction of the noise. It was Neil staring down at Space Kid. Space Kid looked confused. "Whatcha mean, Neil?". Neil grunted. "YOU. YOU KILLED IT. ITS YOUR FAULT ITS DEAD.". Space Kid looked uncomfortable. "But I didn't even touch the egg...". Neil rolled his eyes. "WHATEVER, YOU MURDERER!". Neil shoved Space Kid out of the way and stomped outside. Nobody said anything. SK just slowly backed away into the kitchen. Max sighed. Neil didn't handle the eggs death well for weeks after egg day, he was just getting over it too. Neil and SK always had kind of a forever rivalry going on, mostly Neil. But the point is, Max felt bad for Neil. He turned to Nikki. "Maybe Neil could babysit sometime?". She nodded. "Yeah sounds good.". Max smiled and held out his hands. Nikki put hers under his and they held up Aqua. They smiled.