Chapter Fifteen

"Can someone help us!?", Max yelled to the ground. He saw a few people move around. He looked at Nikki. Nikki was smiling. "Nikki, you have to listen to me.", Max said. Nikki looked at him and nodded. "We're not gonna die, but you have to land on whatever they bring out.", he said. Nikki smiled and nodded. Max nodded back. After a moment, Max landed on a giant bed sheet. He looked over, Nikki was safe. He smiled. The people holding the sheet dropped the sheet on gathered around them. "NIKKI YOURE ALIVE!", David said happily. Nikki smiled.
Everyone cheered. Max looked around for Toshi. He was leaning against the wall of the mess hall, smiling. Max was confused, he shouldn't be happy that the one person he managed to kill was back. But he was. Max stood up and walked over to him. "She's back, and I'm not letting you kill her again.", he said. Toshi laughed. "Whatever you say.". Max grabbed Toshi's shirt collar. "Don't touch her.", he said. Toshi's smile faded. "Don't worry, I don't think I'll be attending this camp any longer.". Max let go of him. "Why?", he asked. Toshi looked down. "None of your business, I'm gonna go pack.".
And with that, Toshi walked away to the tents. Max stared at him. Nikki and Neil approached behind him. Nikki was snuggling Aqua, who was more cheerful then ever. "What's his deal?", Neil asked looking at Toshi. "He's leaving camp.", Max said. "Why?", Nikki asked. Max looked down. "I think I know why.". They waited for him to go on. "I think he was supposed to kill all of us by now, he failed his mission. Now he and his sister are gonna go home, and be sacrificed by their parents.". Nikki frowned. "That's a little harsh.", Neil said. Max nodded. They heard a rustle in the bushes. They looked up to find Umbra, pulling a white suitcase. She looked like she had been crying.
She smiled at them and waved. Then she ran in the direction of the tents. Max stared after her and sighed. "We can't let them kill themselves.", he said. Nikki nodded. Neil was confused. "But he killed Nikki.", he said. "Well she's back.", Max said. Neil nodded. They ran after Umbra and into Toshi's tent. Toshi looked up,  few stray tears rolling down his face. His suitcase was open, half packed. He looked at them. "Go away.", he said. Max shook his head. "You guys can't do this.", he said. Toshi sighed. "Watch us.", he said. Umbra nodded in agreement.
Max looked down. "What's the point of killing us, if you're just gonna kill yourselves?", he asked. Toshi laughed, "You don't understand do you?". Max shook his head. Toshi sighed.