3

"He called me cute! He did he did he did AH!" Yoongi repeatedly said. He kept rewinding that scene and couldn't help but skip his way to home.

Once he got home he saw his mother washing dishes not noticing he arrived. He sneakily tip toed to her way standing behind her. "Heeeey mom~" He grinned. "Yoongi when did you got here?"

"Um just now." He frowned. "Oh sorry hun I didn't noticed. Anyways how was your new school."

"Oh it was great I met this cute bo -uhhh not cute I mean ummm.....nice guy?" He blushed and his mother quietly laughed. "Oh so this 'nice' guy you met was cute eh?"

"MOM!" He yelled and her mother laughed wiping a tear. "Yoongi you know I was just playing around right."  The boy sighed and nobbed.

"Well if you two ever start dating~" Yoongi softy slapped her arm and left to his room."My mom is too much." He mumbled.

-Next Day-

7:15 A.M

"Alright their still a little time before its 7:30." Jimin walked down the schools park enjoing the nature their. He saw the school door wasn't still opened so Jimin decided to look for Yoongi.

He did texted him earlier but got no response from him. He walked around seeing nothing but kids and a sound of a whimper caught his attention.

He walked to a corner spotting a group of kids seeming to surround someone. He squinted his eyes to see a boy sitting down with his knees up to his chin.

He stepped closer and immediately got angry."Leave the kid alone!" He yelled grabbing their attention.

"Oh well, well, well if it isn't Park Jimin. What are you going to do shorty." He chuckle as one of the boys picked Yoongi up gripping him tight. "Ow your hurting me." He yelped when he felt them holding his arm tighter.

"Leave him the fuck alone and get hell out of here." Jimin growled clutching his fist. "Right I'm sooo sc-" A sudden punch was hit in his face leaving him with a bloody nose.

"What are you going to do cry." Jimin teased and the boy only glared and left with the others following behind.

Yoongi stood their frozen with his eyes widen."D-did you just punched a guy..."

"I wouldn't let them hurt you would I." Yoongi walked towards him slowly rubbing his knuckles against his palm. "He was bleeding once you punched him." Jimin laughed but Yoongi showed no expression.

"Yoongi they were hurting you and that's bad."

"Well we have to learn to forgive each other so I forgive the boys." Yoongi crossed his arms and jimin furrowed his eyebrows."Yoongi but they- you know what forget it let's go."

They both left the area walking pass everyone as Yoongi looked around the school building, he had to admit it did really had great features.

He forgot to watch where he was going and bumped into a tall guy. His binder fell down and quickly apologized before picking his item.

Instead of grabbing his binder the boy picked it up for him."You should watch where you going kid, you don't wanna piss them off do you now." He winked and Yoongi blushed.

"I-I don't thank you." He bowed taking his binder from his hands. "My name is Jungkook by the way, hope to see you around."

"My name is Yo-" Before he could proceed he got cut off. "Yoongi don't talk to him." Jimin grabbed the boy by his waist pulling him back.

"And you stay away from him." Jimin whispered in a serious tone. Jungkook shrugged as he smirked and left anyways.

"Jimin~ I was about to meet a new friend~" He wined out. "Well you can't  be friends with him."

"Why not?" Yoongi pouted crossing his arms. "Well because.....umm...he.....he has metal problems."

"Mental problems! Shouldn't we help him!" Yoongi said stopping them from their tracks. "Nah he doesn't need help c'mon the doors are about to open."

-

"Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi." Jungkook laughed grinning evily. "Such a precious little boy. Someone like you doesn't deserve to be with Park Jimin." He snickered while he was looking at him from afar.

"Don't worry Yoongi you'll soon be mine because in this school you should never trust anyone. Especially with a liar."