13

"Jimin~ can we go and hang out today?" Yoongi exclaimed. Jimin gave unsure look and sighed. "No not today I'm sorry I have to go to work tonight..."

"Oh work well okay... " Yoongi frowned in disappoint and looked away. "Hey I promise we can hang out tomorrow im free."

Yoongi smiled liking the idea. "Okay well bye then." He waved and walked away. Jimin felt unhappy and bad that he couldn't even go out with him

~~~~~~~

"Now what...." he huffed and flopped himself on his bed. Yoongi stared off the ceiling with complete bordnes. He checked his phone and saw a message pop up on his screen and it read unknown. "Weird."

Unknown: hey Yoongi

Yoongi: how do you know my name?

Unknown: cause I know you from school~

Yoongi: your not namjoon

Unknown: ofc not I'm Jungkook

Yoongi: oh

Unknown: anyways I am pretty bord here so wanna hang out?

Yoongi: um jimin told me not to talk to you or get close..

Unknown: are you seriously going to listen to Jimin like that he is too overprotective

Yoongi: well I guess your right

Unknown: so is that a yes then

Yoongi: sure why not

Unknown: yay I'll pick you up at 7

Yoongi: that looks pretty late to me

Unknown: well get ready cuz were about to go somewhere fun

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Clothes I need clothes!" he took out a sweater and shook his head "no" their was a bunch of clothes thrown everywhere in his room.

Later his mother came in his room from all those noises. "Yoongi what is all this mess for."

"Oh mom I'm sorry it's just I'm going to go out with a friend." He turned to his closet and began to search again.

"Aw Yoongi I'm glad your socializing with people and making friends." It has been a long time since Yoongi made any friends.

Mainly he would get bullied so that's why they had to change his school for that matter. "Mom I don't know about this, I never had gone outside when it's late!"

Her mother sighed and walked kneeling down. "I know but this is some experience your almost going to be 18 and this is a great opportunity for you. And don't be going to some party and start drinking cause that I'm serious about."

She gave him a glare with a serious face. "Okay I promise." She left the room and the boy finally found some clothes to where. For some reason they were all the way in the back.

"Okay 6:47 still got time."

~~~~~~~~~~

"These don't look bad."

( I don't know with or without the coat)

He walked down stairs and heard a honk outside. He step outside and saw Jungkook with a red lamborghini car.

"Is he rich or something." Jungkook opened the door for him to enter 'what a gentleman' he thought.

Yoongi's P.O.V
(I think I never done a point of view on this book)

He was such a gentleman to me which felt pretty nice. "I really like that outfit." I blushed at the nice complement and saw him wink. Okay weird.

The ride wasn't that long but I felt nervous since the sun was setting down. Finally we made to a strange building with some loud music playing inside. "Where are we?"

"A club duh." Jungkook got out and I followed behind. Once we entered I hesitated already shaking. I never been to a club before what if someone tries to take me! What if someone tries to drug me!

"Yoongi c'mon let's go get some drinks." What! He pulled me over and told me sit down. We were at a bar and he ordered two drinks for us.
"Here."

"Umm no thanks I think I'll pass." He frowned and I tried to push the drink away but he kept telling me too drink it.

"Jungkook I never drink alcohol before!"

"Well try it c'mon it's not that bad, plus were having fun don't you wanna have fun." He tried convincing me but I keep saying no. Mom told me not to drink and I won't.

"No Jungkook I don't want it." I pushed it away and crossed my arms. "Yoongi try to have fun for once please. I know their is another side of you saying you want it. Yoongi try it and I promise I won't tell anyone."

"....promise....." I told him. He seemed pretty shocked that I actually agreed to this. I mean why not just a couple shots and were done. He smirked and nobbed. "Promise."

I took the drink and looked at him and gulped. Why did I agree to this. I took a sip and felt it burn down to my throat. "Woah this is actually not bad."

"See what did I told you." I took the whole glass cup and gulped it all at once. "Damn Yoongi now that's what I like to see.

"Oh shut up."

Third P.O.V
~10 min later~

"HeY jUnGkoOk!" Yoongi kept giggling for the whole past minute at their conversation. Jungkook was also laughing hard.

Currently they were both drunk now and Yoongi hasn't even notice he drank too much. "C'mon kookie let's go dance."

He dragged him to the dance floor and  laughed as the loud music blast off. Jungkook started noticing people were checking Yoongi out and took his hand taking him somewhere.

"Jungkook what's going on~~ is something wrong?" Yoongi pouted and tried to walk away but was pinned on the wall.

"Your really beautiful you know that right." Jungkook looked at him head to toe and smirked. He leaned close to his ear and whispered something low. "mmmm I really want you."

"Pffft go away Jungkook haha" Yoongi pushed him away and laughed. "You know I like jiminie otay~~ gosh my head hUrtS." 

Yoongi winced in pain and tried to walk properly. He was really drunk and couldn't even walk or see where he was going. Everything started to go blurry and he tried to shake it off.

Yoongi nearly fell and luckily Jungkook catched him. "Jungkook~~ w-whats going o-on..."

"It's okay Yoongi just sleep and rest your eyes." He chuckled when soon Yoongi saw complete black and passed out.

"I knew that would work. Don't worry Yoongi your in good hands now."

~~~~~~~

OOOF

well.....

Yeah :D