18

"I wonder what Jimin was dreaming to have something like that." Yoongi walked downstairs prepared to make breakfast for the two of them.

He got a pan out and heated the oven and took some eggs from the refrigerator. Got to get that protein.

Jimin came already fresh and sat down on the table. "Hey yoongi" he mumbled. "Yeah?"

"I forgot that tomorrow were taking a test so can you help me study." Yoongi smile and nobbed. "Yeah but what test are you taking?"

"Math." He shrugged. "Oh well that doesn't seem so bad."

"Yeah right.."

~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed by

Tuesday

~~~~~~~~~~

"Go Jimin!" Yoongi pushed him away trying to get him in his class. "What if I fail again." He bit this nail worrying about getting a lower score and not passing like he always does.

"Stop being dramatic I already taught you so I'm positive you will do great." He assured. "Okay I'll see you at lunch then?" Yoongi nobbed and waved goodbye.

"Alright time to head to the library."

~~~~~~~~~

The past 30 minutes Yoongi spent his time reading a book silently without any interruptions but just some peace and quiet.

Seconds later he heard a noise of a door open and saw a tall boy carrying stacks of books in his hand.

He saw the boy walking towards him and slammed the books on the table starling the boy. "Oh sorry Yoongi."

Jungkook laughed. "Why so many books?" He took one flipping the pages finding that it is a history book.

"Oh just used them for research since our teacher wanted us to do it the old fashion way. Not really enjoyable."

Yoongi made a small 'o' liking how the teacher told them to research the old fashion way. "You have an interesting class."

"Not really interesting more like a boring class." He grabbed a chair and scooted closer to the boy. "So um are you still mad at me?"

"Now that you brought it up yes." He stood up packing his things and ready to leave until he got pulled back. "No don't leave I........I have something to tell you."

He bit his lip and smirked afterwards when he knew how to get Yoongi to trust him again. "What is it that you have to tell me." He impatiently asked. "It's something that has to do with Jimin."

"Okay what?"

"........"

"Jimin..........."

"Jimin is a stripper." He waited a reaction from the boy but didn't get anything from him. He just frowned.

"What's that? Strip-per?" Jungkook eyes widen a little surprised that he doesn't know what that is. "Are you serious you don't know what that is!?!"

He shook his head getting him curious of the unknown word he doesn't recognize. "Is it something good?" He tries guessing. "No it's nothing but good. Don't you realize that he makes money by dancing on a freaking pole!"

"Oh isn't pole dancing a way of expressing arts?" Jungkook faced palmed as Yoongi pouted knowing that it wasn't the case. "Look I don't know what a strip-per means." He whined.

"Okay not only he makes money by doing that but he also gets layed by other men." Jungkook tried putting it that way to make the kid understand but Yoongi only tilted his head. "Layed?"

"Yoongi, Jimin makes money by having sex with people." He blurted out. "W-what." Jungkook came closer and hugged the smaller male who just began to shake. "S-so your telling me he slept w-with a bunch of m-men?"

"Oh tons." Yoongi pushed him away and angrily took a backpack and stormed off. "That baster."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Man getting a b isn't bad." Jimin was proud of himself for getting a good score and all help of his loving, caring, smart boyfriend. Namjoon was also proud of his accomplishment even though he wasn't that close with him.

Jimin saw Yoongi walking in the cafeteria and well.. he didn't look to happy. He thought he was just in a bad mood and stood up ready to say hi but wasn't expecting this at all.

He was slapped across his face and looked at him wide eyed. He saw tears forming in his eyes and that's when he started to cry.

"Your a liar thinking you had a normal job but instead being a stripper! I hate you I hate you!!! Were done!!" He pushed him and ran out of the cafeteria not caring he left a whole scene back there.

Jimin stood there, jaw dropped not expecting the things he had said. 1. how does he know he is a stripper 2. who told him. Jimin was about to chase him and felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Maybe you should leave the kid alone." Jungkook chuckled. "It was you wasn't it why did you told him he wasn't ready!" Jimin slapped his hand away from his and glared as Jungkook just looked around holding his laughter in.

"Well I have to go, and plus shouldn't Yoongi know the truth. He is your boyfriend after all." He walked away smirking that just made Jimin's temper increase even more