10

"Where are we going?" Yoongi looked out the window seeing nothing familiar and every building looking new to him. He had to suspect that Jimin was definitely taking him somewhere special.

"Just wait and see." He simply said. For the whole ride it was just pure quiet. But not in a awkward way, just a peaceful one.

Soon the car finally stopped and he had to be honest, the view from where they parked was so beautiful. Luckily he packed his camera just in case.

"Wow, jimin what is this place?" He got off standing at the edge of the cliff enjoying the wind wrapping him

"Wow, jimin what is this place?" He got off standing at the edge of the cliff enjoying the wind wrapping him. He got his camera and took a picture of the beautiful view.

 He got his camera and took a picture of the beautiful view

"Yoongi come here." Jimin called. He turned around and smiled, they were having a picnic together. He sat down as Jimin took out a bowl with strawberries.

Jimin placed every food he packed down on the blanket and his cup

Jimin placed every food he packed down on the blanket and his cup. "Jimin this is a beautiful place, how did ou found this?"

"Oh just a friend told me about it." He pour his drink on his cup and took a sip. It was getting a little breezy since the sun is nearly gone.

For the most part they would just talk about how things were going on. Just him and Yoongi. Alone.

"I'll be right back." Yoongi stood up walking away but by his surprised he was pulled down being pinned in the ground.

Jimin went on top of him staring at his honey like eyes. "J-Jimin?"

"Yoongi when I say don't talk to Jungkook, I mean it. Please I'm begging you. Never trust him or anyone unless you ask me."

Yoongi knew he was serious by the way his tone sounded. He nobbed understanding but still a little bit curious. "Why?"

"Kids in our school aren't exactly nice...and not what they seem they are."

"So your saying Namjoon isn't trustworthy! Hes a great guy!" He pouted. Jimin just laughed and just nobbed. "Well he is a great friend."

All of a sudden Yoongi felt a pair of soft lips being pressed towards his. He kissed him passionately and finally pulled away. Yoongi felt his face burning and tried to cover it up.

"We should probably go home now, it's getting late." Jimin stood up helping Yoongi up as well. Once they packed everything in the car, they drove off heading to Yoongi"s home.

~~~

"Sooo see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah....." He stepped out of the car about to walk out until he heard a car door being closed. He turned around and saw Jimin walking towards him.

"I'll walk you to your doorstep."

"You don't have too." Yoongi said as he started walking. But he stilled went with hin anyways. He saw the door infront of him ready to enter.

He grab the door knob but got pulled back by his wrist. He was met with a peck on his lips and blushed as Jimin formed a smirk. "Jimin!"

"What, can't I have one kiss before you leave?" Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes. This kid. "One kiss." He leaned in as he wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him.

Which didn't last long

"Ahem!" A sudden voice interrupted. Yoongi got startled and pushed him away causing him to fall. "Mom!"

"Hmmmm I see you Yoongi, don't think I didn't see anything." She leaned in the wall crossing her arms. "Anways go inside it's dark."

She left leaving the two alone. "Well I have to go now." He blew a kiss which Jimin gladly received. "I love you."

"I love you too."

:D