19

Yoongi's P.O.V

"I hate you park Jimin hate you!" I sat on a near bench and couldn't help but cry and felt embarrassed that I did that infront of a lot of kids.

I tried keeping it down so no one would hear me for some reason and heard footsteps coming closer to me.

"Hey Yoongi are you okay?" I peeked through my hand and sighed when it was Namjoon. "I guess." He rubbed my back and I slowly rested my head on his shoulder still with sniffs.

"It's going to be alright okay." I nobbed  still feeling heartbroken.
_________

Third P.O.V

"I messed up so bad." Jimin groaned putting his face on the table. "Totally, you made a whole scene back there."

He shot his head up at the person talking to him and frowned as he only gave him a boxy smile. "What?"

"Who are you?" The boy sighed and rolled his eyes. "You kidding me bro I'm in your math class hello Taehyung~"

"Oh..." Jimin chuckled and left the table embarrassed. 'Well I need to work on memorizing my classmates'

Jimin got out of the cafeteria and stared off in the lockers. Never has he felt so guilty for something like that. He just wants Yoongi back.

~~~~~~

"If you need anything call me alright." Namjoon said before waving him goodbye and leaving Yoongi on his own.

He got to his doorstep about to enter his house until he heard a yell calling him and saw Jimin running towards him.

"YOONGI WAIT!" Jimin waves his hand and made it to his spot catching his breath. "What do you want Jimin."

"Look I'm sorry please I know what Jungkook told you is true but please I want to talk to you." He begged.

Yoongi only frowned and sighed. He wasn't in the state of mind to do that. "Jimin just leave me alone okay I don't want to talk and.....don't come back here again." He shut the door close that shocked the blonde male.

He walked away sliding his fingers through his hair and took out his phone dialing a number.

Hello?

Namjoon! You busy?

No why?

Wanna go drink in the bar near by?

Yeah sure

I'll met you there

K

He hung up and went to the nearest bar.

~~~~~~

"Jimin!" Namjoon called out when he spot him sitting next to the bar. "So why did you invite me?"

"Namjoon.....I messed up so bad."

"Yeah you did. Now Yoongi is heartbroken." He crossed his arms as Jimin just groaned laying his head on the table. "I know I'm an asshole. I'll just a drink. Want one?"

"Just one, don't want to be drunk and drive." Jimin shrugged and ordered to drinks.

~~~~~~~

"Jimin slow down man!" Namjoon warned. Jimin didn't listen and continued to gulp down the drink. At this point he has to be drunk. Already had 8 shots.

"Jeez Namjoon leave me damn." He said as a hiccup interrupt in between. Namjoon shook his head and sighed.

"I wan my baby back~~~ I miss his cute little nose! Boop boop." Jimin pouted. "Jimin look at your your so drunk right now."

"Shut up unicorn!" He yelled. But didn't startle anyone with the loud music playing behind. "Were going home."

"Take me to my baby's house!!" He got pulled out of his seat unable to walk properly from how dizzy he felt. "Were not going to Yoongi"s house your going back to your house."

"Nuh uh you don kno-------" he couldn't finish his words with how drunk he was he immediately passed past out on the floor. "Jesus crist help me."

He grabbed his leg and dragged him out of the bar and to his way to the car. What an embarrassing way to drag someone to the car with many many stares.