6

Chemistry

"Alright class pick your lab partners!" The class stood up from their desks finding someone to work with.

Yoongi stayed seated before a boy started to approach him. "Hey yoongi want to be my lab partner?"

He looked at the person and recognize that face. Jungkook smiled as Yoongi stood up.

"Su-"

"Sorry Jk hes already my partner." Jimin pulled him back by grabbing his wrist. "I don't think so Jimin I asked him first."

The two boys gave each other a glare while Yoongi stood their before having an idea.

"Maybe the three of us can be lab partners." He grinned and soon turned into a frown. "No!"

They both blurted out. "I'm not being partners with a retarded kid!" Jimin turned around folding his arms.

"Excuse me, ha at least I'm not a dumbass kid like you are!" Yoongi gasped at Jungkook's words which made Jimin clutch his fists.

"Why you little son of a b-"

"No Jimin let's just go." Yoongi took his hand as Jimin stuck his tongue out.

"Fuck you..." He muttered

~~~~~~~

"Argh! Fuck you Jungkook!" Jimin punched his locker receiving few stares from students walking by.

"Why do you hate him that much I think hes really nice." Yoongi smiled as he waved at some kids. "I hate him because...... never mind you don't need to know."

Jimin sighed leaning his forehead against his locker as Yoongi rubbed his back for comfort.

"Hey Yoongi are you ready to go?" Namjoon appeared and the two boys turned their heads. Jimin gave a questioned look and turned to look at Yoongi.

"Oh I almost forgot about that, yeah I'm ready to go." He took a step until Jimin grab his wrist. 

"Where are you going?"

"To a book club that me and Namjoon sighed up for." The boy almost burst out laughing hearing Namjoon being metion.

"Namjoon since when did you like to read?" Namjoon snickered and folded his arms. "Since never I just wanted to give it a try."

"Right...." An awkward silence was heard leaving an uncomfortable Yoongi. Jimin bit his bottom lip when he forgot he was supposed to tell Yoongi something.

"Yoongi do you have time I need to talk to you." Namjoon rolled his eyes as he new they were going to be late. "Yoongi c'mon we have to go."

"Uh right sorry jimin maybe later you can talk to me. Bye." The two left and jimin sighed, he walked away, head down and started sliding his feet. "Well Jimin."

"What do you want Jungkook." He rolled his eyes and proceeded to walk to the other direction. With a step he took he got pushed back which made him getting annoyed."Look Jungkook just leave me alone!"

"I know you like Yoongi, you want him don't you." He took a step closer leaning towards his ear. "Well I'm not going to let you." He whispered sending shivers to Jimins spine.

Jimin glared at him before he pushed him down the lockers, he left without any hesitation.

Jungkook chuckle looking at his arm with a new bruise. "Don't worry Jimin, he will find the truth."

"And he will hate you for good."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I just noticed the moment I publish this book for the first time I got a lot readers which I was surprised at first

•°•

Merry Christmas