26

"So you did visited Jungkook." Yoongi scoffed walking past him without a word. "Oh so your now ignoring me. Yoongi you cannot be serious."

He gave a glare and turned back around. "Yoongi!" Nothing but ignorance is what Jimin is getting off of yoongi.

"Yoongi I am talking to you." He gripped his shoulder turning him around looking at his eyes half teary.
"Yoongi-"

"Shut up! Jimin I can't anymore. You always follow me and try to get me back. But I just want to avoid you." Yoongi at the moment had a break down and started sobbing.

Jimin felt a heavy weight on himself and got closer to him. "Jimin I still miss you."

He hugged him a little to tight and didn't cared at this point and let his heavy tears take over.

"Yoongi I miss you too." They didn't want to break apart and stayed like that for a good 2 minutes. Until...

"Ahem, uh gentlemen I hate to break this um hugging moment but your sort of blocking the parking lot." A woman interrupted.

The two laughed nervously and pulled away from the hug. Jimin wiped yoongi's tears away and smiled. How much did he badly wanted to kiss him right now.

"But why did you had to visit him?" Yoongi pinched his arm and glared at him. "Your still on with that."

"Okay I'm sorry. Do you want to go on the park with me?" Yoongi shrugged as jimin wrapped his arm on yoongi's neck. "I'll take that as a yes."

~~~~~~

They did got to the park but yoongi saw an ice cream stand so he begged jimin to get him one.

So now they are both sitting on a bench enjoying their ice cream cones.

( 😋 )

Jimin finished his ice cream and saw yoongi still taking his time licking it. Jimin started to get heated and tried looking away.

"Jimin are you okay?" Yoongi asked with vanilla ice cream on his lips. 'Jimin don't you dare!!!!!' "Uh hehe nothing....."

Jimin looked away and the boy just shrugged it off not thinking too much of it.  "Yoongi...."

"Yeah?"

"Are we still cool?"

Jimin looked at him biting his lip as for yoongi he only hesitated at the question.

"I don't know, you did hurt me."

___

._.

I don't even know what to write anymore

😒