5

5 months later

"Alright kids time for a science project!" The teacher exclaimed. Evey student groaned in response except for Yoongi.

"God damnit teacher why a science project!" A student complained. "What did I said about language DEAL WITH IT! Anyways I'll be picking partners so if any of you guys hate each other please do it for your damn grade."

Yoongi cheered at the assignment, one thing he loves are science projects. "Alright uh jaebum with uhhh you sehun."

Name after name had been called and finally Yoongi was given a partner. "Yoongi your partner's with Mr. Park."  Jimin smiled but soon replaced it with a smirk.

School or better known as hell was finally over and Yoongi wanted to get the project started to be the first ones to finish.

"So jimin where should we do our project at your place or mine?"

"Let's do it at my place I do have mostly all the materials for our project anyways."

They both agreed at the chosen place and arrived at Yoongis house. "I'll go get the a poster board and get dressed is that okay?" The blonde boy nobbed and they both entered at his house to be greeted by a dog.

"Yoongi you never told me you had a dog." Jimin kneld down petting the animal. "Oh sorry her names holly."

"Holly how cute!" The dog wagged her tail as Yoongi giggled. "I'll go change then we can go to your place." He left and jimin just played with the dog in the meantime.

~~

"Okay I'm done shall we go now"

"Let's go"

~~

It wasn't far for them to walk to Jimins house. Yoongi looked up to see his home and agape with eyes widen.

"J-Jimin is this your house!" He stared astonish, it looked pretty expensive to his view. "Yep let's go in."

One step on his floor everything looked beautiful inside. It had two levels and it was huge. He gaped looking around and Jimin only chuckled.

"The materials are at my room." The blonde boy walked upstair so did Yoongi. He had to admit he never saw such a beautiful house like his.

They entered the boys room to see everything set on the carpet. They both sat down and began to work.

~~

Hours passed and only pure consitration was now in session. Jimin  scribbled on a random sheet of paper feeling bordness while Yoongi was in his laptop researching.

"Hey Yoongi are you hungry?"

"Yeah I guess." He shrugged and went back to the laptop before closing it.

Jimin left the room to get some snacks while the boy patiently waited in the carpet. In the meantime he just played with his favorite pen until it slipped through his hand.

The pen rolled it's way under the bed and Yoongi went to get it. He stretched his arm out to find a small box that caught his attention.

He looked around to see the coast clear and placed a small smirk on his face. 'Wait Yoongi you shouldn't touch people's things!'

A voice called out in his head. He hesitated and thought. 'Well a quick peek won't hurt'

He slide the box towards him and saw a little tag that read 'toys'. Yoongi laughed. "Does Jimin still plays with toys."

He thought what could be inside, toys cars, action figures, or even dolls! Without hesitation he opened the box to reveal something not as expected.

They weren't kids toys they were "s-sex toys...." 'That's what you get for being nosy you idiot'

Well that was something unexpected. Sure Yoongi maybe innocent but not 100 percent innocent. He immediately blushed and soon snapped once he heard footsteps.

He pushed it away and quickly crawled back to his original spot and sat their as if nothing had happen.

"Sorry I took long I couldn't find the chips." Jimin placed the tray on his small table. "O-oh its okay..."

He turned around to see the boys face completely red. "Uh yoongi are you blushing or-" Yoongis eyes widen in realization and looked at him nervously.

"Oh umm its because of y-your ummm room! Yeah it's kinda hot in here." He gave a lame excuse and let out a small laugh. "Well uh here this soda might cool you down."

He hand him the can and received a small 'thank you' from Yoongi. "Shall we finish the project." Yoongi nobbed and they continued till late afternoon.

~~

Sun has set but not fully and the two boys were still working with concentration. Jimin was in his laptop and Yoongi fixing his black ink pen. A metal piece had hoped out reaching to the other side of Jimin.

He blinked twice and reached out to get the small metal object making him lean towards Jimins thighs. He saw him leaning and smirked pushing the small boy until he was flat on the ground.

Jimin crawled onto him and stared at him deeply. He admired the pale boy underneath him and without thinking he connected his lips towards him.

Yoongis eyes widen at the sudden action and tried pushing him away but he was to strong. Jimin deepened the kiss causing Yoongi to let out a soft moan.

Jimin pulled away catching his breath. "W-why did you k-kiss me." The small boy stuttered. "Can't I kiss a pretty boy." He formed a smirk and the raven haired male blushed.

"These past months I just couldn't stop liking you." Jimin stated and left the boy speechless. Yoongi would say the same. He had liked his friend more than anything.

"Yoongi I just....."

"I just want to make you mine."

He last said before picking Yoongi up throwing him into his bed. He didn't let him time to process and started attacking his neck.

Leaving small kisses, he made his way to his jawline. Yoongi bit his lip and gasped when he felt Jimin sucking on his white milky skin. He squeezed his arms as he closed his eyes shut having no clue what's happening.

Jimin started to slide the hem of his pants and Yoongi snapped now to reality. "W-wait no stop!" Jimin looked at him concerned.

"J-Jimin we can't do this....I-im not ready." Yoongi looked down and Jimin only smiled. "Its okay."

"N-no its not I'm not like you.....I b-barely even know what were doing." Jimin caressed his cheek and leaned closer giving him a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Your cute when your innocent." Yoongi felt his cheeks burning and looked away. Jimin giggled and sneakily took his glasses wearing them and ran away.

"JIMIN GIVE ME BACK MY GLASSES!"

"NA NA you can't catch me~"

"Jiminine you pabo!"

○○●○○●○●○●○●○○○○○○○●○●○

What did I just wrote