25

Morning came along and the house was filled with the smell of breakfast. Just what Yoongi needed to get his day started.  Making his way to the kitchen he almost forgot Jimin was there.

Sitting on the dinner table Jimin saw yoongi with his large Tshirt and not a too small shorts. Not to forgot his messy bed hair. Jimin smiled but Yoongi wasn't looking forward for that face and glared at him sitting at the end where hes not near him.

'Well ouch'  yoongi not sitting next to him is hardly one of the coldest things he has done than squishing an innocent bug. Well what do you know he still is pretty upset. "You kids hurry up and eat, don't want to be late for school."

She left the kitchen leaving the two boys in a awkward atmosphere. "Umm...yoongi I just want to talk."

"Okay?"

Yoongi looked at him waiting for any response but saw Jimin trying to get his words out. "I-"
"Boys your going to be late hurry up." The mom came in interrupting Jimin. "Nevermind." He muttered.

°°°°°°°°

It felt very awkward for the two to stay together so often yoongi would try to avoid Jimin at school, which hurt the boy.

Yoongi had namjoon on his side and Jimin.
No one....
But yoongi tried to get Jimin out of the way so that's when Jungkook crossed his mind. All about them two he wondered what happened to Jungkook. He hasn't came to school all day.

And that worried him. What if he did actually died from the fire. "Oh no please don't tell me Jungkook is dead" he looked around nervously looking at the clock ticking as the teacher was with her lesson.

The bell finally ringed releasing the kids out of class and heading to lunch. "Well that's a relief."

°°°°°°°°°

"Yoongi, yoongi, yoongi, where are you." Jimin ran to the cafeteria going back and fourth and still no sign of him. "Hey Jimin!" A boy ran up to him. "Oh hey uh Taehyung?"

"I heard your looking for yoongi?" Jimin nobbed. "Well I just want to let you know if you ever find yoongi, Jungkook wanted him to know that he can meet him in jail."

"What?" Taehyung left already leaving  Jimin confused. How the hell did he end up in jail? He stood there with a blanked face and soon saw namjoon with yoongi hidden on his side. "Yoongi!"

He went up to him but namjoon cut him off. "Uh Jimin Yoongi isn't in the mood today so can you please-"

"No I need to talk to him. Yoongi uh-"

"Oh so your yoongi." Taehyung randomly popped out of no where with his boxy smile. "So jungkook is in jail."

"WHAT!" Yoongi gasped but still relieved he isn't near to death. "Wait how do you know he is in jail." Jimin asked. "Oh cause I'm jungkooks friend. So I'll just leave y'all be." He finally left and namjoon faked coughed trying not to make it awkward.

"Is it weird that guy always shows up randomly." Namjoon said. Yoongi shrugged as did Jimin too. "That Taehyung guy is pretty weird." Jimin stated. "I'm going to see Jungkook later." Jimin frowned and grabbed his wrist.

"Why after all he has done to you!?!"

"Look you don't need to be overprotective I'm not 'yours'." He glared, namjoon just looked at the two and back away. "Your right I should've made you mine right when we started dating."

He pulled him closer towards his chest making yoongi blush. "Okay that's it back away." Namjoon slapped his hand away and pushed them apart. "Yoongi let's go."   "Um I-I ... right."

He turned back around and left the boy alone. "He better not visit him."

°°°°°°°°

"Oh I'm so going to visit Jungkook alright." Yoongi said. "Uh don't count me in." Namjoon opened his cartoon milk and saw yoongi pouting. "Why not?"

"That kid is bad news, do you even knew what he did to Jimin before?" The boy shook his head and that is when namjoon forgot. "Oh wait you were still new back then."

"Well what happened?"

"You see Jimin and jungkook used to to date, the relationship didn't really last long since Jimin started seeing Jungkook as a phsyscopath."

"Well doesn't he get to at least be payed a visit?" Namjoon signed looking at him in despair. "Really. Look your too nice I wouldn't advise you to visit him but if you really want too, I won't stop you okay."

Yoongi grinned as lunch time was almost over. Jimin was still around stalking him in case he wasn't going anywhere else other than his home.

It just creeped out yoongi since he also had those chills of someone eyeing on him.

Classes ended soon enough and Yoongi was ready to pay a visit to Jungkook. He was humming his way reaching for his destination but at the same time he kept feeling intimidated.

He glanced to his right and left every minute but didn't saw the suspect behind. He started to get goosebumps and before he knew it a feeling of a cold hand grabbed his wrist.

"Ah! JIMIN what the heck!" He yanked his arm back giving him a glare. "So you are visiting him aren't you." Yoongj tsked and crossed his arms. "Your not my dad jimim so leave me alone."

"Oh so I'm not your daddy huh? I don't want you to visit that cunt." He took his arm but gripped it harder earning a yelp from yoongi.

"Let go your huring me. Ah~!" Yoongi covered his mouth and a shade of pink formed on his cheeks. "D-did you just moaned!?!" Jimin surprisingly said.

"Shut up, a-and don't follow me." >:(
He speed walk trying to go as far away as he can. 'I can't believe I just did that! Infront of him!?!'

He reached to the police station and entered looking around. "Can I help you kid?" A woman asked. "Um I'm here to visit someone."

"Name."

"Jungkook.....Jeon Jungkook I think." She typed the name and and pointed on a room. "Go in there and they will bring him in." Yoongi nobbed and entered the room where there were tables and chairs and few people having a conversation with the criminals.

He sat on a empty table tapping his finger as he waited for him to arrive. A door cell opened and saw Jungkook handcuffed until the police unhandcuffed him. "Jungkook!"

Yoongi stood up and ran to give him a hug. "Yoongi what are you doing here?"

"Visiting you silly.

"Why I seriously almost killed you, well both of us." They sat down continuing to have a conversation. "Are your parents aware about this you in jail?"

"Heh, duh. They're very pissed, the look in their faces." He chuckled. "How did you even get yourself in jail."

"Hmmm maybe its because I blew up someone's private property so he might sue my ass." Yoongi gasped and pouted. 'Why would he laugh, getting yourself sue is the worst thing'.

"Well I'm hoping your going to be okay. I should probably get to home soon." He stood up followed by Jungkook. "Hold on." Jungkook quickly grabbed his hand bringing him closer.

"I'm such a fucking bitch for putting you through all that. But I also did it because I love you. I'm such a phsyscopath." The boy chuckled.

Yoongi sweetly smiled and leaned closer placing a kiss on his cheek. "Don't take that as a 'I love you too' it's just a friend thing I like doing." The tall boy mom nobbed as he spread a wide smirk on his face. "You sure bout that?"

"Yes I'm sure. Well maybe I can meet you again see ya." Yoongi waved and exited the room. He giggled to himself until a figure standing right in the door startled him. "Jimin?"

"So you visited him huh?