27

"Yoongi look I know what I've done upset you I know, but.....I want you to be my boyfriend again. Please." Jimin begged with sorrowful eyes, to yoongi he did look like he was very sorry.

"Um I don't know, Jimin I think I still need time." Yoongi stood up and left Jimin alone thinking. "I'm sorry yoongi."

|Time Skip|
:p

The night came pretty quickly and Jimin came to his work to say bye bye forever.

He walked to his manager's door finding him on his computer. "Uh sir?" The man looked up nearly choking from the sudden visit. "Mr. Park yes what can I help you?"

"Yeah um so the thing is, I need to stop working here."

"So your quitting?" Jimin nobbed scratching the back of his head. "Why? You know your the only person who made our company rich and now your quiting?"

The manager took a few steps closer towards him. "Yes I'm quitting so I hope you don't mind, I'm leaving." Jimin stormed off and slammed the door. Now this building is going to become his hated place.

~~~~~~~

"Don't worry I promise we'll be there safely ......... no I haven't told yoongi, okay I'll call you back bye."

Yoongi's mom hung up on the phone and sighed as she arranged a few boxes. Yoongi later came in and and saw boxes stacked and some laying.

"Uh mom what are these boxes doing here?" He asked. His mom came in with another box and sat on the couch before sighing.

"Yoongi I know this sudden and I should of told you sooner but....."

"We're moving!"

"Wha-" yoongi hesitated for a few seconds and he swore his heart stopped beating for second.

"What were moving! Where?"

"Home"