15

"Take off your clothes"

Yoongi frozed in his spot at the words that just came out of Jimin's mouth. "W-what." He stuttered trying not to sound so scared.

"You disobey my one rule.....and you know I don't like that." Jimin's raspy deep voice sounded so dominant to Yoongi that he was seriously about to explode inside.

Without wasting time Jimin kissed Yoongi biting his bottom lip and slipped his tongue exploring his wet carven.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around his neck as Jimin to his waist. From that makeout session Jimin trailed down to his neck finding his sweet spot that caused Yoongi to moan.

"J-jimin! I ah~" Jimin smirked and brought his legs to wrap around his waist. "I really want to fuck that pretty ass if yours."

(I'm fucking crying and CRINGING someone help!)

"J-just p-please be gentle...." Jimin smiled reassuring him. All of a sudden the door swung open scaring the shit out the two.

(You thought I was going to write smut nope me not ready yet)

"Namjoon!!?!?!??" Yoongi quickly pushed him that made him fall out of the bed. "Namjoon how the hell did you get in my house!" He stood up and at the same time the phone started to ring aggressively.

"I'll get it." Yoongi reached the phone and gulped when the caller said 'mom'

Yoongi: um hello?

Mom: YOONGI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU I CALLED YOU LIKE 20 TIMES AND NO ANSWER!

Yoongi: ow mom~ I'm at Jimin's house

Mom: oh so you lied about going to hang out with a friend so you can go to your boyfriend's

Yoongi: mom no its just-

Mom: ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN!

Yoongi: what the heck MOM!

Mom: that jErRy guy better not steal your virginity

Yoongi: oh my god mom your being embarrassing

Mom: you bet-

Yoongi hung up not wanting to have any more ear rapes. "Okay so Namjoon found out you went to a club and heard you passed out and new I took you to my house and I kicked him out saying you were fine."

Jimin manage to say with one breath. Yoongi cringed about the fact that he got drunk last night. "Jimin I'm really sorry I really am it's just i thought you were being too overprotective..."

The boy sighed and held his hand. "Its okay but your lucky that I wouldn't give you a punishment since your still a virgin."

"If I cant trust on Jungkook then how many people can't I trust?"

"The one's I say."