24

"..." yoongi groaned as he slowly fluttered his eyes open. His sight wasn't very clear to see where he was. He slowly sat up and saw jimin laying on his side covered with mud. "Wait I'm covered with mud. Ew ew ew bacterias!!"

He stood up and felt a drop of water landing on the tip of his nose. "Oh crap now it's raining." He sighed and saw jimin waking up. He groaned and stood up, covered in mud and rain showers falling, wetting the two boys.

"Yoongi you got mud on your cheek." He pointed. Yoongi nobbed and flinched feeling a touch on his right cheek. Jimin wiped the mud away and smiled. "Your okay right?"

"Well I am now, but what about....JUNGKOOK! IS HE DEAD!" he gasped and forgot the building was still on fire but not much since there was rain.

It was dark with the wind blowing sending yoongi shaking from the coldness. "Aish Yoongi you might catch a cold. Here I'll drop you off at home so you can rest okay."

"What no your not going home all by yourself it's cold. Your coming with me. I.....want you to stay.........with us."

He held his wrist and jimin only grinned. "So does this mean I can sleep with you?"

"No your sleeping on the couch." He sternly said. Jimin scoffed and slid his fingers on his hair. "I saved your LIFE!" He crossed his arms very offended that he at least get a thank you.

"Well I'm still upset but......never mind I'm still upset." He walked away with jimin following behind. "We really need a bath right now."

~~~~~~~~~~

The state of being completely cold and shivering with rain pouring down and feeling very sticky with mud is one of the worst feelings yoongi ever felt.

Once they reached home they quickly knocked on the door until Yoongi's mom with a gasped, shocked of what a mess they were. "Yoongi where have you been young man." The two shivered and laughed nervously.

She sighed and let them in. "Ah Jimin you can take a shower in the guest room I think yoongi's clothes would fit you." Yoongi eyes widen and crossed his arms. "Mom!"

"Go take a shower yoongi."

~~~~~~~

"Euwww I'm seriously covered in mud." Yoongi rapidly scrubbed himself taking the dirt of his skin. Hopefully the warm water would be easier to get rid of.

Once shower time was over he head over downstairs checking if everything was okay for Jimin. He saw him making himself comfortable with the blankets and pillow his mother had brought him.

"Uh Jimin everything alright?"

"Yeah one thing, why couldn't I sleep in the guest room." Yoongi grinned and laughed ignoring the question. "Um goodnight Jimin." He was about to turn off the lights until he got stopped. "Yoongi hold on."

"Yes?"

"Your still mad at me?" Jimin hoped he wouldn't respond that he indeed was mad at him. "Well now that you asked, not really." He finally flicked the lights out and left to his room.

Jimin was pretty relieved that he wasn't still upset. But from all what happened he wondered what happened to Jungkook. Like he could care less about him.