12

"Oh my gosh for the last time the earth isn't flat you idiot." Jimin sighed and rested his chin on his palm.

For the millionth time he had to teach this 7 year old that the earth wasn't flat. "Jimin don't be to harsh on him his just learning."

Yoongi sat down with stacks of books on hand. "Then if earth is round why everything is flat." He tilted his head and crossed his arms. The boy forcefully put his head on the desk and cried in frustration.

Yoongi giggled at his actions and turned to the small child showing him an illustration on the book. "Well their is a thing called gravity that prevents us from floating off to space." He explained.

The child made a small 'O' understanding. "Yeah what he said..."

"C'mon I'm not going to be the one teaching this kid." Jimin sat up and took the book flipping the pages. "Can I try your glasses?" The kid asked with a pout. "Of course."

Yoongi took them off handing him the black glasses and smiled. He happily took them and grinned before doing a pose. "Do I look smart?"

"Uwu you look so handsome, how adorable." Yoongi complimented as Jimin glared at the kid being a very jealous boyfriend. "Well at least I look more sexier." He blurted out. Yoongi giggled and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Of course, but I would choose this kid over you." Yoongi smirked and Jimin scoffed. "Haha!" The kid stuck his tongue out and laughed.

"I guess someone wants a punishment." Jimin whispered earning a slap on his chest. "Shup up!" 

"Jaehyun!" A voice called out grabbing the childs attention. "Oh my mom is here bye~"

The kid waved and left running. "Hes so adorable." Yoongi said as an unexpected sneeze got him to startled. "Yoongi are you getting sick?"

Jimin touched his forehead and took of his jacket to warm the boy. "Jimin it's not like I have a cold already."

"I need you to feel better quickly." Yoongi rolled his eyes and took the jacket off and left. "Jimin don't be so overprotective I'm going to be just f- ow"

"Yoongi!" Jimin ran towards him and seemed he must off bumped into someone. "Yoongi I'm so sorry!" The boy tried to help until Jimin recognized his face and pushed Yoongi away from him.

"Jungkook?" The pale boy stood up and gasp when he didn't had his glasses. "Damn it.." He muttered. "Yoongi your okay right." Jungkook asked concerned.

"Why do you care about him all of a sudden he's mine." Jimim glared at him and walked pass by him gripping the boy's wrist tight. "Sorry." Yoongi whispered guilty of how cold his boyfriend was towards him.

Once Jungkook saw them two left the library he laughed to himself. "He'S mInE. Not for long Jimin."

~~~~~~~

*cough* *cough*

"Yoongi are you sure your fine?"

"Yes Jimin it's just my throat itching." He assured him. But for him, he wasn't convinced. "Yeah like I believe you."

"Oh for God's sake I told you and I won't say it again."

~~~~~~~

-2 days later-

~~~~~~~
__

Jimin I'm not okay, I have such a bad headache mom says I have a fever!

What did I told you bay

Shut up like if you would ever get it right