22

"Fuck! Shit that was just a damn dream." Jimin tried to steady his breathing and felt his heart still beating rapidly.

He got off the bed to clean his face covered with sweat. Maybe he should go and talk it out with him. He could still feel hurt. After washing off he went downstairs to feel relief the set of bouquet was still healthy and there.

Even though Yoongi said he never wanted him near his home, he will break that one rule because that won't stop him from going to his house.

He dressed himself nicely and got the bouquet and went off to his house.

~~~~~~~

Jungkook: please~ just say yes

Yoongi: uh I'm not sure I'm just not feeling it

Jungkook: oh c'mon forget about Jimin and let this day be all about you!

Yoongi: um I guess your right
I'll go with you

Jungkook: soooo~~ can we call this a date 😉

Yoongi: no

Jungkook: awww okay fine
__

Yoongi sighed waiting out the window until Jungkook came and pick him up. Maybe if he can just get his mind of Jimin it would help him get out of his now depressing dark messy room.

He looked back at his dirty room cringing and he will work on making it clean again. He flinched when he heard a honk and saw Jungkook waiting in the car. "Well here goes nothing."

~~~~~~

"Okay just say hi! No um I'm sorry? Wait no- uh hello Yoongi?- ugh." He hold a grip of his hair frustrated not finding the proper words to say to Yoongi. "Stupid bitch can't get his words right."

He mocked himself. He ringed the doorbell and hid the bouquet behind his back. The door opened but its wasn't Yoongi. "Oh hi Jimin."

"Uh hi Mrs. Min um is Yoongi by any chance home?" She shook her head. "No I'm sorry he went out with a friend."

I grew suspicious but yet upset. "Um do you perhaps know the kid?"

"Ah no but he's pretty tall with brown hair and not to be jealous about Yoongi not dating him." She grinned. 'Jungkook is an ugly bitch' he muttered. But soon snapped to a smiling boy.

"Um thank you I guess I'll come back when he gets back?" He left the house and dialed his number to check if that friend she just describe is Jungkook.

~~~~~~~

"Um Jungkook were going a little to far from our home where are we going?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

"Oh just you wait." He simply said. A ringtone began playing and Yoongi's phone started vibrating. "Jimin?"

"Don't answer!" Jungkook blurted out. He snatched the phone and decline the number. "Why did you do that!"

The car stopped in a middle of a field with an abandoned house not far away. "Jungkook?"

"Yoongi come with me."

~~~~~~~

"Knew it. He doesn't want to talk." He set the bouquet on the sidewalk and sat next to it. Scrolling through his phone he got a notification on his phone.

|'New location'
Junkyard 7R 74927|

"The fuck?" He clicked on it and saw a map leading to a random location. "Hold on a sec......DID JUNGKOOK USED MY FUCKING CAR!" He did remember installing an app to view anything where he's car is located.

"And this bitch just had to get my car. But why the hell are they in a field......"

"YOONGI!!"

~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook LET ME GO!" he yelled trying to untie himself from the rope. Jungkook on the other side started to install bombs around the building.

"You know Yoongi I really did admire you a lot. But since Jimin has you I just felt like I should take you away from him. Leave together, stay together, die together."

He smirked once he spotted Yoongi's eyes widen. "W-what die together! Jungkook I thought we were going somewhere NOT DIE. JUNGKOOK PLEASE!" He felt tears streaming down as he moved around afraid. He trusted him and he was played. Once again.

"Don't cry now, I'm here."

"Freaking bullshit." He mumbled. "What was that?" He turned around trying to clearly hear the words that came out of his mouth.

"I said nothing! Get me out Jungkook! I thought I trusted you but no you still want me is that what you want? Me to love you??!?"

"Isn't it obvious? But not that I want you even though it's true....I just.......
Wanted to save you from Jimin. Hiding a truth and lying, your losing trust on him Yoongi. He isn't good enough for you."

He stated. Finally placing the last bomb on the floor. He grabbed a string of cloth and walked up to Yoongi only to wrap it around his mouth. "Now no one is able to hear your voice. Just like how one owns you now."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! THIS CAR IS SLOW HAS HELL!" Jimin banged his head on the stirring wheel as he pressed on the pedals and yet the car is still driving slow. Going to that weird field is going to take longer to reach it but maybe a day to reach with the most slowest car. "Fuck I rather run."

°°°

"Running wasn't the best option.." he stopped catching his breath and ahead of him he saw cars all stacked u
p with junk around. But a tiny old house that looks all broken down. "Yoongi!"
_______

I changed the setting cuz I forgot it wasn't supposed to be a field
But also

Writers block

Ugh I hate it