4

"Are you suppose to be a nerd because if you are one I seriously need help on homework."

"Sure I would love to help." Yoongi took the pack of paper out if the boys hand and gave it a look. He took his pencil and started teaching the kid step by step.

Jimin sat beside staring at the two with a sting of jealous. 'Namjoon is such an idiot' He groaned banging (not really) his head on the table.

"Jimin are you okay?" Yoongi asked concerned. "Oh yeah just umm sleepy." He smiled awkwardly. "Uh okay?" He turned around to Namjoon and Jimin just sighed laying his head.

_

"Do I like Yoongi? I mean he is cute, smart, caring.........nice......" Jimin walked down the hallways dragging his feet and sliding his hands down the lockers.

Jimin was in a pensive mood. All he could think is how depressing his life is. He was about to leave school until a shaky nervous voice spoked.

"Uhhh J-Jimin ummm I was wondering if you want to hang out..... if you can't that's u-understandable." Yoongi looked down shyly waiting for a response.

"Sure we can hang out right now." Yoongi looked up and smiled. They both walked out and that's when their friendship will soon start to grow.

                           |Yah|