|Mistake|

CHAPTER NINE•

Soon, Hades and I had arrived in a separate place I assumed was a library.

"Ah, my lord." An old man appears in front of us, wearing a nice black suit and rounded glasses. His wrinkled skin is barely there, with a few on his face. His hair is completely silver, glowing under the natural light the clear ceiling offered to us.

Hades rolls his eyes, and the old man chuckles before taking him into his arms in a man-hug.

"Uyate," Hades grunts, his eyes flitting over to mine.

I giggle, wiggling my brows.

Hades pulls away, "This is Samira." He gestures over to me before putting his hands in his pockets.

"Ah, this is the one you've been going on about?" Uyate smiles, his inquisitive eyes raking over my body, but not in a perverted way.

I raise an eyebrow, "Going on about me Hades?" I smirk at him.

He narrows his eyes at me, "Don't forget. I was in your head once, Samira." A twinkle in his eye challenges me to continue.

I blush, turning my gaze back on the man in front of me. "It's nice to meet you."

Uyate looks between us, "You guys, just do the deed already. This sexual tension is making me choke." He waves his hand in front of his face as if there was a stench before walking away.

My jaw drops and I stare after him, my face getting hotter by the second.

Hades smirks, leaning down towards me. "You have the hots for me. It's okay. It's normal attraction." He stands straight, flipping his hair, "No one can deny this." He winks at me, sending my heart and my wig flying out the window.

"Are you two going to follow or stand there eye sexing each other? I don't have all day." He grunts out, stopping to grab a book from the shelf.

I finally shut my mouth, brushing past Hades to catch up with Uyate.

"Here we go," he mutters, setting the book down at a table as he grabs a seat.

I grab a chair, taking a seat in front of him as Hades shows up next to me, standing there.

I jump, slamming my knee on the table. The movement also causes my wrist to erupt in pain. "Fuck! Stop doing that Hades!"

Fucking magician. Always popping up out of nowhere like a goddamn wizard.

He frowns, advancing towards me quickly. "Why must you keep hurting yourself? I say to be careful and you end up damaging your well-being." He turns my chair, inspecting my knee. "It'll bruise up but you should be fine. Stop being so jumpy." He rolls his eyes, pushing my chair back in.

I narrow my eyes at him before noticing the deafening silence from the third party in the room.

"Wow. This is honestly the most fun I've had in a while." A sarcastic smile grows on his face before it drops. "Really. You both are just so fun to watch."