Ch. 12: Live Chat Part 2

Chapter 12

Kevin goes back to the paper.  “Okay, next question, congrats on the DWTS win, you did an awesome job.  What was your favorite dress that you wore on there?” Kevin asked.

            Alex smiled, “Thank you.  Personally I’m glad that I got to wear flat heels.  I would’ve broken my ankle on the show, but all of those outfits I loved them.  I really didn’t have a favorite one.  It was nice that they auction off my dresses, and the money went to the Change for the Children Foundation.

            Kevin giggles, “The next question was what did you do with all of your money?”

            Alex smiles, “I asked them to donate all of my money to the Change for the Children Foundation.  I knew that it needed to go there.  I heard from the other dancers too they they donated their winning to their charities, so I wasn’t the only one that did it.”

            Kevin reads, “I like this one.  From Sonya, ‘Alex, what is one of the best thing about living with your brothers now, since you have moved in with them and gotten to know them’?”

            “Good question,” Joe and Nick said.

            “Hi Sonya!” they said together.

            Alex thought about it.  “That is a good one.  I think it’s the love and support that I get from them.  We all have fun.  We do have fights, but we do apologize to each other.  Dad and mom make us do it.  We always try to have fun together, and spend one on one time just to get to know each other.”

            “Alex I love your hair and outfit… did you do it and what are you wearing?” Nick read from the computer screen.

            Alex laughed pointing at Kevin and Joe.  “Joe offered to do my hair and picked the outfit, but Kevin picked the top because the top that Joe picked was not chat appropriate.  So my personal stylists today were Joe and Kevin.”

            “I didn’t get to help?” Nick asked with a pout.

            “You can help next time,” Alex told him and kisses his head.

            “This is from hillie, and her question is for Alex.  She asks, ‘What music besides the Jonas Brothers do you like’?” Kevin said reading the paper.

            “Hey Hillie!” everyone said at once.

            Alex smiled, “Great question.  I personally grew up listening to country music; I have too many favorites to list.  I am big on the ‘boy bands’,” she makes quotation marks in the air, “I mean *NSYNC ruled.  But you have got to love the classics too.  Stevie Wonder is amazing, so were the BeeGees.”  She smiles, “I’m not going to name everyone, but I have different tastes in music.  We have a huge group of talented musicians out there, and they are very good at what they do… from writing, to singing, to playing the music.”

            “Alex, your brothers and parents had their birthdays, what did you get them?” Joe read on the screen.

            Alex smiled, “If I can remember.”  She thought about it.  “Well as Joe said, he and I spent the day together while mom and dad went to an all day spa, fancy dinner, and a night at a hotel.  Frankie got a journal to write his songs in.  Danielle got a sister ring with our birthstones, which I have the same one and we wear it on our right hand,” Alex shows the ring.  “Nick and I spent the day together doing what he wanted to do.”  Alex looks at Kevin, “And like Kevin said, they were touring, so Derek and I flew in to surprise him with a cupcake and a candle singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to him, and my gift was showing him the two dances privately before anyone else saw them.”