3

Still not back

It was cold.

Your eyes slowly start to open as a shiver runs down your spine.

As you slowly come back to your senses you could feel small breaths hit off your neck and you could feel something soft underneath your hand, lots of questions run through your mind and then you notice the thing was breathing.

Your eyes shot open and as your eyes focus they begin to focus on the large wolf sleeping on your bed.

"Oh my-." From the sudden shock you fall off hitting your head off your bedside table letting out a big thud as your body collides onto the floor.

The wolf opens his eyes startled from the sudden thud looking around confused as to how he got here.

"Woah there buddy calm down it's okay I won't harm you" you hold your hand out letting the wolf sniff it, his cold damp nose barley touches your hand then his eyes turn a familiar dark brown colour.

He quickly jumps out from bed and out of your bedroom balcony which was open.

You quickly rush outside onto your balcony and notice that the wolf had landed safely and just carried on running.

"What was all that about.."

You walk slowly back inside shutting the door to your balcony then start to get ready for school.

~~~

You had finally arrived to the busy streets of Seoul watching the usual people walk by going to work or people opening their shops.

"Did you hear about the high school girl Yura that was announced dead" a girl says on the phone to someone as she walks past you giving you memories from last night and how she looked so lifeless and all the blood that painted her pale white skin.

You sigh as you walk into school grounds trying to find one person.

Jungkook

But he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Yes it's strange we have had people from our school go missing in the past and killed and Jungkook would always be off the day after strange isn't it and it can't just be a coincidence" The words Eunha had told you starts ringing through your head.

"Y/n hey wait up!" You spin round on your ankles seeing Eunha jog up to you then she links her arms with yours.

"Hey" you mumble.

As you both walk into the school building towards your lockers Eunha starts talking about something but it was muffled since you weren't paying any attention because you where trying to find Jungkook.

"Y/N have you even listened to a word I said" Eunha let's go of your arm opening her locker.

"Yea" you whisper but you where lying you had no idea what she was saying she could of been saying how much she hated you and didn't want to be your friend but you wouldn't know.

"Then what did I say?"

I knew she would hit me with that