22

"Y/n come downstairs there is someone here wanting to talk to you" your dads tired voice shouts from downstairs causing you to groan in annoyance leaving the warmth of your room to go downstairs

As you reach the last step on your stairs you stop and stare  at the door to see someone standing their with a mischievous grin on their face.

"Lina?" You question rolling your eyes walking up to the door and indeed it was, Lina stood there her straight raven black hair flowed slowly with the soft wind outside her pale skin complimented her black outfit making her really stand out.

"Y/n you're okay I was worried for you" she frowns giving you a little hug taking you by surprise, "could I talk to you in private"

You take a second to calm yourself taking a deep breath in then out and muttered through your clenched teeth "sure"

You and Lina were now standing in complete silence outside on your front porch, "look if you're here to lecture me about you and Jaemin I don't want to hear about it I have better things to do" you smile goodbye at her spinning round on your heels towards the door until Lina finally spoke.

"Jaemins using you" she lets out simply you stop yourself from opening the door handle and turn around to face Lina with a confused look on your face "what?"

"You heard me he is using you" she tilts her head and grins "do you really think he would cares about you when he has people like me" she giggles taking her phone out.

You begin to shake in the rage your knuckles had soon turned white and your nails were digging deep into the palm of your hands, you bite your lip hard trying your hardest to not let a tear run loose which would make you look weak.

"Why should I believe you?" Your voice shakes as you stare her dead in the eye.

She holds up her phone and grins again "I have proof" she says placing her phone into your hand pressing play button to a video.

"So explain to me why you are doing this" the sound of linas mumbled voice could be heard through the speaker of the phone.

"Revenge" Jaemin replied you look at the video and see Jaemin sitting on the couch with others in the room. "I will not let those pesky idiots get away for what they did to my sister"

"So you're saying you're going to get with y/n gain her trust then break her heart to get revenge on Jungkook?" Now Jenos voice could be heard, your heart sinks and you drop linas phone to the ground but the video still plays.

"Make sure you don't end up falling in love with her" Linas says with a bitter tone in her voice, "why would I she isn't my type" Jaemin laughs and so does everyone else then the video eventually ends.

At this point the tears were now streaming down your face you stood there frozen like a statue as you stare at the ground and at the phone "you are all evil" you let out your breath still shaky.