20

Regret

"I'm sorry y/n but I just can't come my mums really ill and I have to look after her" Eunha whined through the phones as the complains of her sick mother gets louder, you pull your hair back from your face and hit your head slowly off the wall

"Mum stop over reacting!" Eunha shouts moving the phone away from her quickly.

"I'm sorry y/n you're just gonna have to survive without me"

"It's fine" you sigh "take care of your mum" you sit down on your bed and hang up.

'Should I just cancel?' You think looking at the time 'it's too late he'll be here soon'

Your sigh dramatically standing up dragging your feet over to your mini suitcase pushing it next to you as you say your final goodbyes to your beloved bedroom.

The house was quiet since your parents had to leave early due to important meetings but they were already aware you were leaving for the weekend.

Nana😊: I'm outside.

After reading the message you open the door and see Jaemins car parked outside your house, Jaemin was sitting there waving his hand at you.

You smile then wave back and begin to walk over to the car.

"Hello" he greets you as you place your mini suitcase in the back seats, you say hi back then open the passenger seat sitting down on it.

"Eunha can't make it her mum is really sick" you sigh leaning your head against the window.

Jaemin nods slowly then continues to smile then he shortly turns the engine to the car on and begins to drive.

The drive to Incheon was quite long but the full way you and Jaemin vibed to some music and told eachother some interesting stories.

The holiday house was more in the outskirts of Incheon where it was quieter and not so busy.

The drive up the street was quite suspenseful since all the houses in the area look big and fancy until Jaemin finally stops at the top of the road to your final destination.

Your eyes widen lightly seeing the house.

It was big and fancy.

'They must be rich..' you mumble in your head but you're certain Jaemin read your mind since he chuckles to himself.