25

It was now the next day, as your senses come back to you your eyes begin to flutter open only to be blinded by the ray of sunshine that had got its way through the slit from the dark curtains, you sigh and rest your head back down then suddenly come to the realisation that you weren't home but you were still at Jungkooks.

During the night you had ended up switching positions so you were now the one resting ontop of him.

You take in a deep breath before closing your eyes again listening to Jungkooks steady heart beat feeling soft breaths hit off the top of your head.

"Good morning" Jungkooks sudden deep hoarse voice mumbles and his grip around you tightens as he lets out a sigh, you had to admit his morning voice was hot.

"Morning" you groan burying your head into his chest trying to cover your eyes from the bright light shining outside.

You look up and lock eyes with Jungkooks for a couple seconds before Jungkook leans down and places a small kiss on your forehead.

You melt from his sudden actions and burry your face back in his chest as you feel your cheeks turn a dark shade of crimson.

"You are cute when you're shy" he chuckles placing his hand on your back rubbing it slowly.

You feel a sudden vibration in your back pocket, you groan in annoyance before taking your phone out from your back pocket.

Incoming call from Eunha💓

You sigh then click on the green phone button to answer it placing your phone against your ear sitting up from your comfortable position.

"Hello" you say.

"Happy birthday!!" Eunha shouts through the phone slightly deafening you.

What? You think before looking at the date on your phone realising she wasn't wrong "oh uh thank you" you giggle and you could already see eunhas face of disappointment.

"Don't tell me you forgot your own birthday" she sighs.

"Of course not" you defend yourself.

"Well I expect to see you at your door by noon because we are going out" Eunha huffs before hanging up leaving you there kinda speechless.

"You never told me it was your birthday" Jungkook says with a fake hint  of hurt in his voice before wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you back into his chest again.

You and Eunha wander around the shopping centre linking arms talking away while occasionally stopping to window shop and look at the cute things that were too expensive to buy.

Eunha had bought you a lot of stuff which you insisted not to since you felt guilty but with Eunha being stubborn she still got things anyway.

But it was now later during the day Eunha had begged you to let her buy you dinner which you agreed to.

You both stop infront of a cute looking restaurant the windows were decorated with fake plants and paintings and it had fairy lights lights dripping down the window like rain.

You take a step inside of the nice restaurant greeted by the young waitress who slightly adjusted her thing fringe smiling shyly as she bows politely.

She then leads you over to one of the tables by the window and you obviously jog over so you were right next to the window, across the street was full of different cafes, shops and even a few clubs.

"I hope I'm not too late" a male voice says, you turn around and see Jungkook standing there with a toothy bunny smile plastered on his face, in his hands was a small gift which he places down on the table infront of you then he sits in the seat infront of you.

"Happy birthday" he smiles.

You pout and then smile as you begin to open the small gift bag, inside of the bag was a rather large jewellery box it was decorated in navy blue leather and small gems, inside of the box lay a double chained silver necklace and two rings, the first ring had small crystals wrapping all the way round and the second ring was like a flower vine.

"Thank you" you smile widely at him carefully taking the necklace out of the box placing it around your neck clipping it at the back then placing the two rings on your finger.

The rest of the evening was spent full of laughter, great food, a few drinks.

You couldn't help but cherish this little moment because little did you know something will suddenly change your life forever.

A/N
Sorry for this boring chapter and for lack of updates  I'm back at school now unfortunately so I have been really busy :(( I hope everyone is doing alright though :)