28

The past week had been tough, Jungkook had disappeared he didn't show up for school leaving you alone in history and he wouldn't answer any of your calls or text messages you had even visited his house a few times but he was never in and even the others weren't aware of what was going on.

The nightmares had gotten worse, something about not knowing that he was safe left a feeling of unease inside of you.

Even your parents started to worry since the cries and screams late at night worried them.

You sat on your bed staring at the ceiling listening to the soft music playing in the background while the rain pours heavily  on the roof of your house.

You turn your head round when you hear sudden knocking noises coming from your balcony door.

You squint your eyes to see the figure standing there in the dark getting drenched by the rain.

Your eyes widen slightly and you rush towards the door opening it letting the person inside.

"Jungkook" your breathing halted as you hold all of your emotions in "where have you been" you let out as the tears start to run down your cheeks.

You quickly wrap your arms around his damp body burying your face into his chest surprisingly he wasn't cold he was very warm warming yourself up.

"I'm sorry" he says quietly before placing a soft kiss on your head wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Why didn't you call" you sob quietly into his chest and Jungkook rocks you side to side slowly caressing your hair with his hand.

He sighs quietly "I've been busy"

You look up at him with teary eyes sniffling now and then, Jungkook brings his hand up to your face placing it onto your damp cheek using his thumb to wipe the tears threatening to escape from  your eyes.

You couldn't resist anymore and place your lips on his and without any hesitation Jungkook kisses you back.

You missed him, his kiss, his touch.

You needed him and he needed you.

Jungkooks lips devour yours, the way they moulded together was like placing the final piece of the jigsaw puzzle it was just meant to be.

You had both ended up walking backwards until the the back of your legs hit the side of your bed, Jungkook pulls away from your for a slight second pushing you down onto your bed before climbing on top of you trapping you by placing his hands on your shoulders.

He then leans down kissing your puffy lips slightly nibbling on them, he then moves away from your lips and trails kisses down your jawline then down your neck onto your chest then onto your stomach.

At this point the butterflies in your stomach were about to explode you had missed this feeling.

He then quickly moves back to your lips and begins to make out with you more.

After what felt like hours he soon stops kissing you and drops down ontop of you resting his head on your chest listening to your fast heartbeat and heavy breathing.

You use one hand to playing with his long hair and the other to intertwine his fingers with yours caressing your thumb over the top of his hand.

"Please don't leave" you let out a big sigh as you stroke his soft hair.

He pauses for a moment before responding "I won't"

Hello!
I've been really busy recently with school so the updates might be a little slow so I will try to write and publush whenever I have time :)