5

Coffee

Beep beep beep

The soft buzzing noises of your phone vibrates against your bedside table beginning to slowly wake you up from your sleep.

You hit the off button to your alarm and your eyes slowly begin to open.

You look around and notice that he wasn't there.

Jungkook had disappeared.

You groan slamming your head into your pillow then groan again because the smell of Jungkook was still on it.

It was later during the morning you where now sitting in the classroom your cheek resting on your hand as you wait for the class to begin.

You where zoned out as you begin to think of the events that happened last night.

You where so zoned out you didn't even notice that someone had walked into the classroom.

"Hello" a sudden sweet voice calls out from next to you making you snap out your daydream nearly hitting your head of the table.

You turn around and see Jungkook sitting down next to you.

"Oh hey your here" you pout your lips then begging tapping your pencil on the table.

"What happened where did you go this morning"

"I woke up this morning and decided to go home and have a shower" he smiles innocently his bunny teeth started appearing from behind his lips.

"By the way" he leans closer so that his lips where close to your ears "you talk in your sleep"

Your eyes widen and your cheeks redden.

You catch a glimpse of Jungkook with his usual smirk creeping onto his face his shoulders shaking up and down from the slight chuckle.

You sigh deeply placing your head on the table slightly hitting hit.

'Great'

"It was cute though" he whispers quietly that you could barley hear it but you did and once again your cheeks redden.

"So cute" he mumbles quietly.

Then the class soon begins.

"Good morning class" the teacher says enthusiastically gaining a dead sounding mumble from the crowd.

"You guys are never happy are you" the teacher sighs picking up a piece of chalk and writes something on the blackboard circling it.

"Mythical creatures we have all heard of them!" He places the chalk down clasping his hands together.

"I'm assigning an assessment for you guys"

"You will all be put into partners and given a creature and a list of things you will need to research on" he says grabbing a massive pile of paper.

"You will be working with the people beside you and you have one month to do this but you will do it in your own time"

Your cheeks redden again since you have to work with Jungkook "oh women up y/n don't let this boy get to you"