10

Questions

Warning: may contain some fluffy scenes ;)

Jungkooks POV

I start to wake up not knowing what happened last night all I could think about was y/n lips against mine, how sweet she tasted , how her fingers moved messily in my hair.

As I start to wake up more a familiar scent fills my nose, the scent is a sweet like fresh baked pastries from the bakers it was mixed with a scent of vanilla and honey.

Then it came to me.

My wolf had taken me back to y/n.

I look at her sleeping figure how her mouth was slightly open a gap with small breaths leaving her mouth. I stare at all the little detail on her face, how precious she looks when sleeping I didn't even realise that my hand lifted up and started to caress her cheek I smiled feeling her soft skin under my touch and how she curled into a ball.

I then snap out of my trance remembering that I have no clothes on so I quickly get up and open her parents bedroom  quietly trying not to wake them up.

Once I had got changed I walk back to y/n room and kiss her forehead then I walk downstairs quietly opening the door trying not to wake anybody up and head home.

"there you are we have been so worried about you" Jimin pops up from the couch followed by the others.

"Jimin where have you been?"  Namjoon looks seriously at me his arms crossing over his chest.

"Why do you want to know" I roll my eyes crossing my arms.

"Because I am your alpha and I worry" he sighs rubbing his eyes.

"I was somewhere" I simply say rolling my eyes then barge by him and start heading back to my room but then namjoon grabs my wrist.

"What" I glare at namjoon.

"Is this about that girl I have heard about" he loosens his grip from my wrist.

"Maybe" I get my wrist back and start walking to my room.

"You need to be careful with her" namjoon said sternly.

Your POV

"y/n?" your dads soft voice comes from outside the door waking you up.

"what" you say groggily.

"Have you seen my favourite jeans the ones that make me look young again"

"Sorry dad but that was a while ago" you giggle to yourself.

"Seriously though do you know where they are?" he sighs.

"How am I meant to know" you pull the covers over your head.

You see that the wolf had left again just like every time. You look at your phone and see that it was 10:00am.

You kinda wanted to see Jungkook today you wanted answers, something about being with him made you feel happy you felt complete, memories of the other night start rushing through your mind how Jungkook came in your room and starting kissing you no more like making out with you but you still want answers to why his eyes where orange and not their normal dark brown ones.

You lean your head against your headboard and just think.

After a bit of thinking you decide to get up and get changed.