4

Wake up

Pain.

Everywhere hurt.

You couldn't move.

Your eyes begging to flutter open becoming aware of your surroundings.

You where back in your bed.

Your eyes scran around your room until they stop on a figure leaning against your door with his arms crossed around his chest with a concerned look on his face.

"Jungkook?"

"Your awake" Jungkook sighs in relief his tense shoulders relax as he walks up to your bed pulling up a chair sitting next to you.

"Jungkook what happened why am I here?" You raise your hand and put it against your forehead but you suddenly stop in your actions when you notice the bandaged on your arm that was drenched with red blood.

"You don't remember anything do you?" Jungkook tilts his head slowly a little smile appearing on his face but starts to slowly fade away.

You just shake your head.

A couple of hours ago

Jungkook pov

I walk through the forest hoping to pass y/n on the way by since I always spot her on the way home after school.

It was quite.

The way I liked it.

I slowly breath in the fresh cold air shutting my eyes then breath out.

The peace was suddenly ruined by a scream coming from the distance.

It grabs my attention so I run towards the continuous screams of pain.

Suddenly I stop to see a girl on the floor with another on top of her grabbing the girls hair and hitting it against the floor.

I get a sudden glance of who was underneath.

Y/n

Sudden anger runs through my body as I watch the girls beat her up.

Then I notice that it's yura minions.

I run towards y/n.

"Get away from her!"

Jiyeon looks up quickly the colour soon leaving her body when she realises who it was she then quickly stands up fixing her hair and starts stuttering.

"O-oh Jungkook it's not what you think it is "

"Don't you dare move!" I shout at them then fall onto my knees next to y/n bleeding body grabbing her small fragile hands in mine holding it close to me.

"It's ok y/n I'm here now"

Why am I like this to her.

Why am I so soft when I see her.

She uses her other hand and points towards Jiyeon and Eunji who where trying to run away.