18-chapter 11

Dougie's POV

It was my birthday and I was 18. I had an amazing morning starting with waking up to Alex lying by my side.

She made me a "birthday breakfast" which consisted of pancakes e.t.c...

We were both sat on her sofa and and she handed me an envelope and said "happy birthday".

I smiled and opened it, a note was inside.

To Dougie,

So this is going to be something for the both of us to do and enjoy together. I really hope you have an amazing birthday and I love you so much.

xxxxxx

I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I opened up the envelope to find two plane tickets to Austrailia!

I jumped up out of my seat and I said "omg we're going to Australia"

Alex-"yep, do you love me?"

Dougie-"yep"

I then jumped onto her and kissed her causing it to become deeper until we both had to come up for air eventually.

We both smiled and we're so excited she then said "we're leaving in 2 weeks".

I smiled and gave her a hug until we both got dressed and ready for the party later on tonight.

~at the party~

So the party was insanely busy. I had a few drinks.

Everything was a blur, I danced with Alex a lot during that night.

I saw Tom and Hayley go into a room, I watched Danny and Allie making out. Basically, Danny had Allie pressed up against the wall and that's the last thing
I wanted to see to be honest.

I had the most AMAZING birthday and I couldn't thank everyone enough for a great day.

However, waking up with an extremely bad hangover was not one of the highlights. But I had Alex to cuddle with all day as she was badly hungover too so we just sat In bed all day which was nice.

So Hayley is pregnant. I hope everything goes ok, I mean, they are a bit young but it doesn't matter they seem happy together. I hope everything goes to plan for them I love them both too much for anything to happen.

{..***sorry it's another short chapter I will be uploading as much as possible so don't worry ;)..***}