Not ready-chapter 9

Alex's POV

It was 2 months later when the Mcfly tour was coming to a close and Dougie's birthday was only next week.

I had no idea what to get him, maybe I should ask him?

Alex:"hey Doug :) xxx"

Dougie:"hey gorgeous xxx"

Alex:"so I was wondering, what did you want me to get you for your birthday?xxx"

Dougie:"nothing all I need is for you to be there with me. That would make my birthday complete xxx"

Alex:"awwww <3....but I'm still getting you something ;) xxx"

Dougie:"Alex.....please don't xxx"

Alex:"you're my boyfriend and I'm getting you something got it?xxx"

Dougie:"*sighs* got it :) xxx"

Alex:"good :) xxx"

After our conversation I sat down on my sofa with Allie and Hayley trying to think what to get him.

I then had a thought, I could buy us tickets to go on holiday abroad, just the two of us.

Allie-"what are you thinking about Alex?"

Hayley-"was gonna ask the same thing"

Alex-"oh nothing....I just think I know what I'm going to get Dougie for his birthday."

Allie and Hayley both said in unison-"do tell"

Alex-"I was thinking I could buy us tickets to go abroad on holiday....you know....just the two of us"

Both Allie and Hayley squealed with excitement.

Allie-"that's an amazing idea, he'll love it."

Hayley-"what are you planning on doing there then Alex"

She then winked and we all giggled to ourselves until I spoke up.

Alex-"guys...I'm not like that am I? I mean I'm still a virgin...."

Allie-"there's always a first for everything"

Allie then smiled deviously and then we all laughed again.

Hayley-"well....whatever you do we both hope you have a lovely time"

Alex-"thanks guys"

We then watched a numerous amount of films and ate a LOT of popcorn for the rest of that night.

~one week later (The day before Dougie's 18th birthday)

I was scrolling through twitter to find a tweet from Dougie saying

Dougie: "party at my place on my birthday anyone's welcome....let's get WASTED!!!!! 🎉

I favourited his tweet and laughed to myself because I keep forgetting how young he is still (yeah I'm 1 year younger than him) but he joined the band when he was 15 and the guys were already 16/17.

Ten minutes later I received a phone call from a Dougie himself.

Dougie-"hey babe"

Me-"heyyy"

Dougie-"ok my birthday I'll pick you up around 8 yeah?"

Me-"that sounds great"

Dougie-"so what are you doing?"

Me-"just scrolling through twitter, I liked your tweet btw"

Dougie-"haha thanks"

Me-"ok well I need to go and cook some dinner for myself so I'll speak to you later?"

Dougie-"definitely"

Me-"okay"

Dougie-"hey Alex...."

Me-"yeah...."

Dougie-"I love you"

Alex-"I love you too"

And with that the phone line went dead and I was so happy and believe it or not that's the first time one of us actually had the balls to say I love you to one another!

I did what I said and made my way downstairs to cook dinner. Suddenly I was tackled to he ground many someone then the lights were turned on and Dougie was lying on top of me.

I yelled "GET OFF YOU PRICK". He then replied just laughed at me and gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

Alex-"wait what are you doing here?"

Dougie-"just thought I'd surprise you, and I brought my clothes for tomorrow with me..."

Alex-"what are you trying to do here Dougie"

Dougie-"can I stay with you tonight?"

How could I deny his adorable cheeky face?

Alex-"errr sure"

He then smiled and basically threw himself on to me and I hugged him back.

~2 hours later~

We were both sat on the sofa cuddled up together and we were watching some random film.

Dougie looked straight into my eyes waiting for me to gaze back into his.

I giggled at him so he gently moved my face towards his with his hand and I said quietly "and what do you want?" He then proceeded to move closer to me and we both smiled and lips were then locked together.

The kiss got deeper and deeper and before I knew it Dougie's hands were all over me feeling almost every part of my body. I hate to admit it but no one has ever kissed me like this before. He then started to lift my shirt off, I realised what was going to happen and I was terrified so I stopped him and ran to my bedroom and sitting down in front of it so he couldn't get in

Dougie said "Alex what happened? I'm sorry was it me" I was on the breach of tears, I sniffled..."no, it's me" I opened the door slowly to a confused Dougie with a crooked smile on his face.

Me-"Dougie....I'm a....errrrrmmm (I started to blush) a virgin....there I said it"

Dougie-"I had no idea Alex I'm so sorry I would have expected you would have you know because your so gorgeous and I errr....."

Me-"it's fine I'm just scared"

Dougie-"of what?"

Me-"messing up....making a fool of myself"

Dougie-"we all learn at some point, but when you're ready just let me know I wouldn't pressure you into anything"

Alex-"thankyou Dougie"

I then gave him a hug and we both were so tired after a long night, so we both got into my bed and laid there together in blissful silence and we both fell asleep almost instantly.