A night to remember (part 1)-chapter 4

It's the day of the prom and we had rehearsed and practised for weeks and weeks leading up to it. Allie and Hayley were just as excited as I was but also nervous as it would be the majority of our year (who we aren't particularly keen on) and it would be extremely embarrassing if we messed up.

Hayley's POV

I was wondering wether I should tell Alex and Allie that i had received an email from someone who "claimed' to be Danny Jones from Mcfly. The email read;

Hi midnight haze,

I heard you guys for the first time via your YouTube channel. You are really good. I also heard that your guys's prom was coming up and I was wondering if we could maybe surprise everyone there and we could perhaps perform if you wanted.

I have contacted you because of the fact that I think you guys are very good and that I saw your cover of 'all about you' and I knew you were fans of ours but you guys seem really cool so I was hoping we could perform at your school.

If you would kindly email me back ASAP and let me know if you want to or not that would be great :)

Kind regards, Danny jones.

I wasn't sure wether to email back because this couldn't be the 'real' Danny jones. But I did eventually email them back and u I agreed because, you know what if it is them we will see them there I laughed to myself as I got ready into my prom dress.

My dress was red with beautiful sequins which glistened as they hit the light coming into my room. My hair was in loose waves, I had black high heels on which were gorgeous and I couldn't really walk in them but I wore them anyway. I checked my self one last time and thought I looked quite good actually (if I did say so myself) and then I grabbed my purse and headed out the door to Allie's.

Alex's POV

I was getting ready for the prom and I was so nervous about tonight but I knew I would be fine as we had gone over it so many times. I was wearing a white dress which came just above the knee and I'm not very good at describing how the shape was but it wasn't tight fitting it was loose and when I twirled it spun around with me. I had a lace pattern on the dress too with sequins which were dotted in specific places all around my dress.

My makeup and hair took up the most time, I had my makeup done by my cousin who was a makeup artist and it looked stunning (not trying to sound boastful about my self) and I did my hair in tight curls and my hair was quite long so it looked really nice. I looked at myself and thought I looked good so I grabbed my purse and left and got in the car, with my mum driving, all the way to Allie's.

Allie's POV

I've never been the 'dressy' kind of person. But I knew for this occasion I should definitely wear a dress. So I had a blue dress and it was quite short but looked really nice and it had a few sequins here and there and it was ruffled at the bottom which I really liked. I love my hair straight so I left it natural and I had my red hair which enhanced the colour of my dress. Which I really loved.

I did my makeup myself not too harsh or dark but I had enough so that you could see it and I really liked how I did it. I had a small shoulder bag which was the same colour as my dress and I grabbed my phone and waiting for Hayley and Alex to arrive at my house.

Hayley arrived 15-20 minutes before Alex arrived and we all looked amazing I must say. We practised one more time before we left and then we walked to our school.

Hayley's POV

It looked amazing everywhere looked so beautiful and everyone looked really nice too. I was thinking about the email and I came clean and told Alex and Allie.

Hayley:"so guys, I received an email to the band saying it was from.....(I gulped) Danny Jones.

Allie:"oh my fucking god Hayley this could be the real Danny and if it was to the band why did you not tell us?"

Alex:"I was thinking the same thing Hayley?"

Hayley:"I'm sorry guys, I don't think it was him"

Allie:"what did he say?"

Hayley:"that he heard us on YouTube and wanted to perform for our prom tonight as he thought we were really good and wanted to basically have a reason to meet us"

Alex:"oh...my...god"

Hayley:"I know who would make up such a lie?"

Alex:"NO.....Hayley....turn around"

Allie:"guys, guys, guys...it's freakin' Mcfly"

Alex's POV

We all fangirled a little bit but I told them to stay calm so we don't look like total weirdos. I saw them head towards us as Danny recognised us from our YouTube channel.

I think Allie was going to throw up she looked so scared when Danny shook her hand delicately and pulled her into a hug. I tapped her on the arm and gave her a look which said "be cool".

Luckily she stayed calm and we all headed into our school. So it was me, Allie, Hayley and the guys from Mcfly. I never thought I would say that sentence? I giggled to myself as I walked into the school where our prom was being held.