More publicity-chapter 14

Allie's POV

I was at my place and Danny had been staying with me for a while, He basically lives here. (Which I obviously don't mind).

Hayley had told me that what had happened with her and Tom was an accident and I didn't want that to happen with me and Danny.

I had spoke to Danny about this and he just said "what happens will happen I'm 19 Allie, I know how it's done". I said "fine but if I ever have a child and it's your fault I will make sure u do the nappies for the first few months" we both laughed and went on with our day.

I had been talking to Hayley about baby names if it was a boy or a girl. I suggested if it was a boy they should call it Buzz as I know that Tom loved Disney stuff and Tom agreed with this name straight away. And if it was a girl to call it Libby as that was Hayley's middle name. Hayley agreed straight away and she loved her middle name.

Danny's POV

I wanted to decide some baby names for them too but I wasn't great with names so I left that to Allie.

I wanted children some day and the only person I wanted them with was Allie but I can wait a good few years after all we are still young and have the rest of our lives for that but Tom and Hayley didn't mean to it just kinda happened which I can understand.

Sometimes you can't help it and Hayley is gorgeous so I don't blame him.

I wonder how Doug's doing in Australia, I do love my boys and always want to know that they're safe but Alex's tweets reassure me.

Interviewers had been asking the whole of Mcfly to come on with their girlfriends. Harry questioned it at first as he hadn't really told anyone that he as a girlfriend. Her name is Izzy and she's so nice and beautiful too. We've all done really well so far to have kind and beautiful girlfriends like we have.

We were wanted on tmi soon as an interview which I was looking forward to and showing everyone my gorgeous girlfriend they actually wanted to hear midnight haze play which was really good for them to receive more publicity via the show.

I can't wait to see Alex and Dougie again I miss them, we hang around a lot when we're all here and when some of us aren't here something doesn't feel right.

******Sorry again for the REALLY short chapter I will be uploading again soon I just wanted to update this one ASAP 🙈******