We're done! Chapter 30

Dougie's POV

Dougie-"They need to sort this out soon Alex."

Alex-"I know...I mean it's Luke and Zoe's christening next week and they both need to be there."

Dougie-"I'll ring Danny...might as well be the first"

Alex-"ok good luck"

And with that she left the bedroom to see to our two.

I rang Danny

*ring ring...ri*

Danny-"hello?"

Dougie-"hey it's me"

Danny-"yeah I know"

Dougie-"I'm just gonna come out and say it....what is going on Danny?"

Danny-"ok mate...I didn't sleep with that girl"

Dougie-"wait what happened then?"

Danny-"well my friend you know....Stacey?"

Dougie-"yeah..."

Danny-"well she has had depression and I invited her over and she was going to sleep downstairs but she had a panic attack so I took her into mine and Allie's bed and we fell asleep"

Dougie-"still a bit of a dick move though mate?"

Danny-"I know I wish she would listen to me....I miss her Dougie"

Dougie-"are you with that girl?"

Danny-"well...yeah if Allie's not even going to listen to me might as well"

Dougie-"whatever Danny....be at the christening next week"

Danny-"fine bye"

I ended the call he really pissed me off I told Alex who tried to tell Allie but she wouldn't even listen.

~1 week later~

Alex's POV

Zoe and Luke were now 2 months old and it was their christening day. Zoe was wearing the prettiest white dress all on one type thing and Luke was wearing a little all in one suit kind of thing?

I spoke to Dougie about how my parents were coming and it was their first time meeting the babies. He was excited to show them but he was slightly terrified about my dad's reaction to coming to his daughters twins Christening (it didn't bother me though) It was my life after all.

I was really worried about Allie and Danny. But I know once they see each other everything will be ok.

~at the christening~

We walked into a beautiful church in our local town. Everywhere looked beautiful.

Dougie's POV

Alex's parents arrived first it was the first time them meeting me properly and the twins. This was going to be interesting.

Alex ran over to her mum and gave her a huge hug. She wanted to see the babies straight away, I was holding Luke so I had to go over too.

Alex's mum-"(talking to Luke) Awww hello little boy, he looks like you Dougie"

Dougie-"you really think so?"

Alex's mum-"oh definitely"

Dougie-"how have you been then Nicola?"

(Alex's mum's name is Nicola btw)

Alex-"come on we need to see my dad as he's with my step mum over there"

Dougie-"oh ok"

Alex-"see you later mum"

She smiled and walked off and I waved to Nicola and followed.

Ian-" (Alex's dad) hey sweetheart"

Alex-"hi dad"

Ian-"I take it this is Dougie?"

Alex-"err yeah it is"

Dougie-"*shakes hand*,...nice to properly meet you"

Ian-"yeah it is, wow Luke looks like you Dougie"

Dougie-"I get that a lot"

Ian-"and Zoe..she's beautiful just like you Alex"

Alex-"dad!.."

I laughed at Alex, she was so cute when she was insecure.

Alex-"ok everyone's starting to settle in now so I will talk to you later"

Tom-"hey guys, wow this place is fancy and hello Luke, hello Zoe"

He said in a baby voice.

Alex's POV

Once we had everyone settled in, we were sat at the front with Luke and Zoe.

Half way through Danny and his new girlfriend just strolled in late.

At this point I looked at Allie and I knew she was going to blow a fuse or have a breakdown I gave her a look which said 'please not today'.

Allie-"I HATE YOU DANNY JONES"

Allie stood up and yelled at the top of her voice...

Allie-"are you seriously going to just walk in here with your new girlfriend in front of me? Are you fucking stupid Danny?"

They were both yelling at each other until Dougie yelled at the top of his voice...

Dougie-"SHUT UP"

Everyone froze....I stood and said

"Thanks both of you for ruining this day for Luke and Zoe."

I was now face to face with Allie.

Alex-"Allie we're done, we may be in a band together but we aren't friends anymore"

I walked out and Dougie said to Danny...

"Thanks mate...."

"But doug...."

"Danny I don't want to hear it....we're done"