Back on track-chapter 19

Danny's POV

I've been home now for about 3 weeks and I'm definitely feeling a lot better.

Allie's been taking care of me so I feel a lot better than a normal person would have.

I have been talking to a lot of our fans as I feel terrible about the concerts being cancelled (even though I was shot).

Allie had to explain to me how I could no longer have children. I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to leave me, I know how much she wanted children and I can't give her that. I've always been a useless twat.

However, Allie is a nice person and I know that she loves me and wouldn't leave me like that.

Allie's POV

I'm extremely pleased with how well Danny seems to have recovered it makes me smile to see him smile again.

I really do love Danny, more than anything and he needs to understand that. I think he's worried that I might leave him, but I wouldn't EVER do that to him he means too much to me.

Our bands' first album went out last week and we have had quite a few copies sold which means we earn more money from it. I love that people enjoy our music, and our fame has come from the boys helping out, however, we were well known on YouTube before this so we are very grateful to every subscriber on our channel.

We agreed to still upload videos to our channel every now and then, and maybe even vlogs on the odd occasions.

Tom's POV

Danny gave us quite a scare a few weeks ago but it's good to sort of be back on track. Me and Hayley have been doing good. She's very chilled out about everything she's going to be an amazing mother. I can only hope that I'll be just as good a father.

We go for another scan next month, I'm really excited to see how our little girl is doing. That means it will be 7 months and our little girl will be on her way very soon.

||..next chapter will be soon sorry that this one is so short :3..||