That was awkward-chapter 38

~1 month until the tour~

Allie's POV

I was feeling extremely over whelmed by this point. It was only one whole month away until we were touring all around the world. None of us had ever thought for a second that we would be where we were now...I mean we're all growing up and as are Tom and Hayley's daughter and Dougie and Alex's twins.

Dougie and Alex had said that they were going to get married maybe after our tour. I couldn't wait, I loved them both so much and wanted them to be able to call each other husband and wife and be proud of it.

We have our first album released now which is currently top of the album charts, the song with the most views/listens at the moment is 'light up'. We all participated in writing it and we are so proud of where we are now.

Alex's POV

One month....wow...it's going to fly by so quick. We also needed to make sure we had an outfit for each performance luckily we had our designer for that. It seems so weird saying that but I guess it's just something I'll have to get used to.

We have been through so much these past few years, it's been intense and I feel like we all need a fucking medal after this!

Zoe and Luke are now 1 and a bit and are doing so well and I couldn't be a more proud mum. I know Dougie feels the same way, he's such a good dad I always knew he would be.

When I was only 15 I had said that I wanted to meet YouTuber's Dan and Phil. That came true last week...

~1 week earlier~

Dougie-"babe, we are going to be late"

Alex-"shut up...I know I know...leave me be"

Dougie-"fine...I guess you don't want to meet Dan and Phil then?"

Alex-"don't be silly of course I do"

Dougie-"are we all performing on stage today..at summer in the city?"

Alex-"we yeah I think so, Doug what if we don't even get to meet them?"

Dougie-"oh you will don't worry"

Alex-"how do you know?"

Dougie-"can you trust me...?"

Alex-"*sighs*....yes"

Dougie-"good, now let's go"

I finished putting my last boot on and we walked out of our house and left Zoe and Luke with Dougie's parents. We thanked them so much for taking care of them again, they didn't seem to mind they loved them to pieces.

~at summer in the city~

Alex-"woah it's noisy in hear...."

Dougie-"to be fair babe, it's full of fangirls."

Alex-"yeah..eww I totes wasn't one of those"

Dougie just looked at me and laughed....I pulled a frowny face and he kissed my cheek and held my hand...which instantly made me feel better (as it always does).

Dougie-"ok I think we're performing now..."

Alex-"yep lets go"

Host-"ladies and gentlemen...I am proud to present our first act of the day, Dougie from McFly and his fiancé Alex from Midnight Haze."

A huge round of applause fell across the room, we agreed to sing 'it's all about you' because we knew how good it made people feel and everyone knows that song so we decided it would be suitable.