Find the others...chapter 33

Danny's POV

We stepped inside of the dungeons and the only thing lighting up our paths was the little torches we were all carrying. I was holding Allie's hand as we walked in.

Host-"ok so here is where a man was locked up inside of a cell and was left to starve to death, through this process he had to convert to cannibalism to survive and he ate his own arm and as a result of this bled to death and legend has it, that he still roams these dungeons waiting for other people to come along for revenge!"

Dougie-"why the fuck are we here then...bye!"

The door was already closed and locked shut from the outside by Geoffrey. Damn you Geoffrey.

I didn't believe anything that the lady was saying but for the show I tried to stay into it.

Allie-"*whispers to the guys* I'm really scared"

Danny-"don't worry I'll protect you"

I then winked at Allie which made me receive a kiss on the cheek which was very nice. And made me feel as though I wasn't in those creepy dungeons and was only with her.

Hayley+Alex-"this place is quite cool actually"

Hayley+Alex-"Jinx"

*giggles*

They are weird sometimes those two and how similar they are.

Tom's POV

I was really scared to be honest, the host took us around the dungeons until we reached a certain room.

This room looked about 200 years old and had a rocking chair in the corner of the room (classic horror film stuff) and cob webs everywhere.

This was when the host began to talk to the spirits.

Host-"hello is there anyone there?"

Danny giggled which caused us all to join in.

Host-"if you can hear me knock twice for yes.."

*knock, knock"

This came from above us which the host had told us was where other people in cells had passed away.

I have to admit we all looked really terrified as we knew you couldn't get to the top of the dungeons anymore.

Host-"thankyou, now if you could get in contact with us, however possible, that would be great."

As she finished we were about to walk out the room when I saw the rocking chair start to move and when I shouted,

"Guys"

The rocking chair stopped and wouldn't move. No one believed me so I shrugged it off and carried on walking.

Harry wasn't bothered by it so far. He was the only one out of the guys coping quite well Dougie and me looked as though we wanted to shit ourselves and Danny well he's just "too macho" for these kinds of things.

Dougie's POV

We were walking in one of the corridors and we all heard a huge bang coming from in front of us. We all screamed and ran backwards and Allie ran off into another room and everyone else got separated. I ran into a wall and broke my torch so I had to use my phone for light which was very dim and I could hardly see.

At this point I started to freak out as I couldn't find anybody. I saw another light and then a few bangs coming from ahead of me. I stopped in my tracks.

It was Tom, I was so happy to have found him. We needed to find the others...this turned into scooby doo quicker than I thought it would have done.