From our point of view...chapter 16

Dougie's POV

It was our second tour of the year, we were all so excited to see all of our fans. The girls weren't going to be with us this time which made us all a bit bummed about going but we had to, I mean the girls were finally recording their album and to be honest I've never seen Alex with the biggest smile on her face (which made me leave to tour with a huge smile on mine).

Tom's POV

I really didn't want to leave Hayley, but I had to and she wouldn't let me stay as she knows how important my growing career is. But I also know how important our growing baby is but she still wouldn't let me stay. She does have Allie and Alex after all so I was sure she would be fine. She's 6 months into her pregnancy now and our little girl is growing fast.

Harry's POV

I was so happy for Tom and Hayley I knew how hard it would be for him to leave Hayley but he managed (eventually). I had been with my girlfriend for a long time now and she hangs with Alex, Allie and Hayley when she can they all keep in touch as much as possible. I'm so happy for midnight haze's career and how much it has progressed over the past few months.

Danny's POV

I didn't want to leave Allie I literally tried everything to stay with her or for her to come with me. Nothing worked. She can be so stubborn sometimes, but then again, so can I. I was looking forward to the tour though, however, I was hoping the same fan that attacked Allie wouldn't be there because if I saw her I would want to rip her face off but I wouldn't want to hit a girl.

Allie's POV

I can't believe how many times Danny tried to persuade me to let him stay. Eventually he left and we all agreed that we would stay at Hayley's house to look after her and to make sure everything's ok. I was really looking forward to recording our first album, Danny helped me to calm my nervous and anxiety (I used to get a lot of this in secondary school). He has really helped me through a lot of it which I'm so thankful for.

Alex's POV

I was going to really miss Dougie when he left. But us girls knew exactly how to look after our selves. Besides we had our album to look forward to and watching Netflix until 2 in the morning. I can't wait for Hayley's baby girl to arrive I love babies but I have no idea how I will be able to cope because I am NOT very good with pain.

Hayley's POV

I'm really nervous about the baby, I have been trying so hard to keep my cool about it. The same questions keeps replaying through my mind and that's "what if something goes wrong?". I know I shouldn't think like this but I can't help it u know. But I have a while yet, I need to focus on the band and my friends. I miss Tom already, but he will have an amazing time as will the other boys.

I hope everything goes ok for them and for us, and also, when the time comes, for my baby.