You've been Harry'd!-chapter 36

Harry's POV

~Continued from last chapter~.....Little did they know that I had set his whole thing up, I couldn't wait to see the reaction on their faces.

Danny-"Guys where are we even going?"

Danny questioned them all as they continued walking down a very dark and eery walkway.

Tom-"not really Danny....we just need to find harry as soon as possible"

I could hear them all talking about me and trying to find me. I was genially pissing my self at this point. The backstage crew had decided to make things a lot scarier for my friends at first I wasn't sure about doing this to my friends but a second thought convinced me.

We started to create more noises within the dungeons (the set).

Allie screamed after hearing the first bang from above their heads.

After they had stopped exactly where we needed them to I dressed in a shadow type outfit thing, and made my way onto the set.

Danny-"guys y..you can hear that t..to right?"

Dougie-"yep"

Alex-"I really don't want to be in here anymore"

Alex started to cry, I felt a bit bad but I really wanted to do my big finish.

Haley+Allie-"we'll second that"

Tom-"o...ok guys lets just calm down it's probably nothing"

Danny-"yeah you're probably righ.....SHIT"

*screams*

Allie's pov

A black figure with a face of a killer the sort of thing you would see in a horror film.

It stood only metres away from us and more bangs occurred as the figure grew closer and closer.

We all continued to scream and Hayley, Alex and me started to cry and huddle closer together. Danny, Dougie and Tom held onto us and pulled us in closer.

We were all terrified expecting to be stabbed to death any second by the shadow demon which was now only 1 metre away from us.

One final bang and there it was...standing there and then it lifted its hands towards its head and we all screamed so loud until we all stopped.

We just stared at Harry who was standing there with the most mischievous grin on his face.

Harry-"you've been Harry'd"

The lights turned on and Harry then said...

"Smile to the camera guys"

Tom-"you fucking twat"

Dougie then tackled Harry to the ground and we followed suit and jumped onto him and started to punch him, in a friendly way, although some of the punches were definitely intentional.

Danny-"why would you do that?"

Allie-"yeah you prick, we were scared shitless"

Harry-"I know that's what made it enjoyable"

Tom-"you do realise we are going to get you back for this?"

Harry-"I figured you would say that"

Harry then turned to the camera and said,

"Thankyou for watching this special episode of ghost hunters bye guys"

We all then jumped on Harry again as the end music was played.

I wonder if izzy knew about this..? I was now determined to get him back...