Enamored (3) |Taejin|

It's been three years since little Jimin was born, both the parents showered him with love in their own ways, Jimin was like the twinkle in Taehyung's life, one more reason to live his life, loved his baby to death, and always made sure he gets what he wants, completely spoiling him.

On one hand wherein Taehyung loved his child but on the other he completely ignored Seokjin's existence.

He was guilty of his past deeds, and apologizes where just another excuse to him, he thought if he distant himself from Seokjin the younger would be himself, be happy for once.

The haterd within Seokjin increased when Taehyung started ignoring him. Sometimes the younger would strike a conversation with his husband regarding Jimin, but the other would merely hummed or agree with Seokjin's decision leaving no room for argument.
Seokjin could see Taehyung was a very good father, and his love for Jimin was something he would never trade. Seeing the father and son's duo would make Seokjin contend.
.
.
.
Seokjin eyes flutter open when he felt a weight on his upper half, straddling him, small hands poking his cheeks.

"Appa get up"
"Pleawe"
"I want to wish you."
"Befour, dada"
"Pleawe"

"My baby wants to wish me first, is that so?"

Seokjin cooed as he hold Jimin on his chest kissing his hair.
Jimin sat up again and kissed Seokjin's cheeks wishing him.

"Get uwp quickey aapa, and get reade, fast."
.
.
.
It was a small family gathering for the younger's birthday celebration, Taehyung and Seokjin's parents were present, along with their close friends and relatives and ofcourse the younger's ex, Jungkook.
Even though Jungkook was present their, his eyes were searching someone else.

Everyone wished the younger crowding around him except Jungkook, he was patiently waiting for his turn.

Before he could wish his ex boyfriend, now brother in law, his nephew came running clinging onto his appa's legs, fishing his attention.

"Jimin-ah, what happened baby."

The little lifted his small hands up, handling his appa a pink envelope.

"Dada told mi to giwe you dis, sawing you be happy."

Jin took the envelope from his baby, who ran to play with his cousins.
Curiously Jin opened the envelope finding some papers, along with a letter. He excused himself and went towards a schedule placed reading the letter.

Dear Jin,
Happy Birthday, I know I should be wishing you in person, but I'm to coward even to face you.
I blackmailed you into marring me, threating someone you love the most, forced myself on you, but believe me that was me expressing my love. You probably hate me even more, cause you wanted Jungkook to be your lover, your husband and certainly your child's father. I gave nothing but pain to you, but today on your birthday I set you free from this misery, I talked to Jungkook regarding this, he still loves you and wish to be with you and even Jimin.
I know I should I've never done any of these, but don't worry I won't bother in your life anymore, won't hurt you anymore, won't show my face anymore, but please promise that Jimin would not know the truth, I'did die if he would hate me, please love him for me.
I'm sorry,
I love you, always.
Yours,
Taehyung.

Free tears were running down Seokjin's face as he ran towards that one person who would definitely know of his husband's werebouts.

"Yoongi hyung"

"Seokjin-ssi,"

"Where is Taehyung-ssi?"

"How am I sup-
"Don't you dare lie Yoongi hyung, you're his P.A, you know where he is?"
Yoongi looked down as he spoke,