He isn't the Nerd|Jinmin|

♥♥♥

"Why does he always sits alone?"
One of the employee of Star Wish Entertainment company named Ara enquired pointed at the nerdy looking man at the far left corner, whose head was immersed in his computer screen.

"His name is Park Jimin, classified nerd, topper of his batch, no friends, no lover."

"Wow, Jin you know so much about him."
Kim Jongin, the executive head butted, completely surprised at the given piece of information.

"Well, we kinda knew each other."
Seokjin spoke, eyes still looking at nerd employee's direction.

"Really, how?"
Ara asked, wanting to know more about the handsome lone man.

"We were in the same high school."

"Daebak! Was he always this handsome- Ara quickly slapped her mouth shut as Jongin looked at her suggestively.

"I mean-

"Oh we know what you mean Ara-ssi, so do you..huh-
Jongin wiggled his eye brows teasingly making Ara blush.

"He is not even that handsome."
Jin spoke a little louder, breaking their little teasing game, even catching the attention of the few other employees, including Jimin.
Jimin scoffed, as he continued working.

"Please Jin, even the blind can say he is handsome, or that he has some strong muscles under that shirt, aish, don't even get me started on his thighs, oh man what wonder can those-

"Enough, I need to do my work. "
Jin scissored the executive's words, turning his chair as he started doing his work, but not before sparing a glance at Jimin, who kinda looked like he just smirked.
.
.
.
Ara tapped on Jin's shoulder telling him to shut his work as it was already lunch time, to which the other nodded, motioning her to move forward.

Just as Jin got up, a hand on his waist halted his actions. He quickly got turned around as Park Jimin the said nerd moved closer to him, taking the other by surprise.
Jin heart rate accelerated when he felt Jimin's other hand tugging at hair, making him almost moan, but it was gone as soon as he felt the other's fingers touched him.
Jimin smiled at him, showing the piece of paper stuck in his hair, leaving the other dumbfounded by his actions.
Jin grumbled making his way to the cafeteria cursing Jimin for making him loose his mind again.
.
.
.
"What took you so long?"
Jongin asked stuffing his mouth with Gamja Jorim (Braised potatoes).

"Nothing"
Jin replied nonchalantly, taking a seat besides Ara, who was seating opposite of Jongin.

"Oh... Jin you know-

"No I don't"
Jin sassed, stealing Oi muchim (Spicy cucumber salad) from Ara's dish as the spiciness fueled his anger more caused by Jimin's actions, not learning from his past mistakes.

"Ya Kim Seokjin"
.
.
.
Jin found himself, pushed against the wall beside his entrance as they keys in hand fell down when a pair of lips sucked a spot on his splendid neck.

"Ah.. Ji.. ngh"
He moaned when the other man bite him at that spot.

"Wrap them around me."
The man said patting Jin's thighs to which Jin quickly obliged.