Pretend |Jinkook|

Jungkook held Jin's hand as the duo stood on the threshold of Jeon mansion.

"Are you nervous?"
Jungkook asked clutching Jin's hand tighter, to which Jin slightly shook his head.

"Is he going to be here?"
Asked Jin meeting Jungkook's gaze.

"Already is, but don't worry he won't say anything to you, I'll be there."
Jungkook flashed Jin a smile assuring him, that's it's going to fine.

As soon as Jungkook and Jin stepped inside the mansion, the butler guided them to the dinning hall where all the guest were present, mostly Jin and Jungkook's family along with the Park's.
Jin eyes quickly spotted, where Jungkook's ex boyfriend Jimin was seating, but before he could avert his eyes, he caught a pair of  shining black eyes staring right back at him, which belonged to none other than Taehyung.
The man who left Jin alone at the altar, the man who broke his heart, and crushed all of his dreams.
All those wounding memories came back seeing Taehyung again.
Jungkook tugged at Jin's hand, taking a seat in front of Jimin, which made Jin to seat exact opposite of Taehyung, never in his entire life Jin had been scare of, not of Taehyung but also Jimin, who wanted nothing but to prey Jin away from Jungkook.

As the dinner went on smoothly, well not for Jin as a certain pair of black eyes kept looking at him.

"So you and Jin are dating?"
Jin's mother Ae-ra asked, being genuinely happy for son.

"Yes, eomeoni we are."
Jungkook answered, lifting the said man's hand, where he left a soft kiss, inside of his palm.

"I'm so happy for you both."
Jungkook's mother chided.

"I hope you won't leave him."
She continued, sparing a glance at her eldest son.
Taehyung just scoffed at her as he gulped down the whole glass of wine.
Whereas Jungkook smiling nodded, making Jimin roll his eyes at the back of his head.

"Please excuse me."
Jin stood up, going to left down corner, to the washroom.
When Jin came out, he saw Jungkook's ex standing outside the washroom.

"He does not loves you, then why stay with him."
Jimin gritted out, seeing the hurt immediately flashing in younger's eyes.

"You know it don't you?"
Jin just looked down not wanting Jimin to see his face.

"He is going to leave you, just like how Taehyung did."
Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes, as Jimin continued to disgrade him.

"Enough Jimin."
Jungkook roared, his voice so loud, to which Jimin visibly flinched.

"That's no way to talk to my boyfriend."
Jungkook yelled pulling Jin in his arms.

"Really, but I don't see any love
between you too."
Jin knew what Jimin was saying is true, Jin didn't love Jungkook nor did Jungkook, it was all pretend, or atleast that's what Seokjin thought.
How could Jungkook love someone so broken.
They sure were together, for Jungkook to show Jimin that he had moved on from a unloyal relationship and for Jin he just wanted Taehyung to know that he too can be strong.

"That's where you're wrong Jimin, you always think so highly of yourself, just because I forgive you thrice, and took you back does not mean I'll always come to you, I have Jin now and he is my boyfriend and I love him."
Jin smiled, at how good Jungkook is at acting, making him almost believe his words.

"No Jungkook you love m-
Jimin sentence was left hanging as Jungkook turned Jin in his arms, crashing his lips on the younger's.
Jimin's mouth was wide open, when he saw the scene unfold in front of him, it was unbelievable. Jungkook never kisses anyone one on lips unless he really loves them, and it was clear to Jimin that Jungkook was absolutely over him.

Whereas on the other hand, Jin was baffled, feeling Jungkook's lips on him  for the first time, same way as his older brother did. He wanted to push Jungkook away, but something within his heart told not to. It might be the same way how Jungkook was kissing him, but they were not the lips of same man who broke him, Jungkook was not Taehyung, he was not who left him at the altar, in fact Jungkook is the one who lend him his hand when Jin was drowning, the one who made him strong, but what was the use of all this, when he knew them being together was nothing but pretending for the sake of their family.

"No need to worry Jimin-ah, he is just trying to make you jealous."
Taehyung said, standing besides Jimin who's own eyes were tearing up. Jungkook pulled away hearing his elder brother's voice, once again pulling Jin towards him, placing his hand possessively around the younger's waist, marking his territory.

"It's all pretend, right Jungkook-ah?"
Taehyung asked cocking his eyebrow a triumph smile on his face.

"You don't really love him, and I'm sure my Jinnie does not too, I mean look at him still ready to throw himself at me, trust me I will gladly take you back babe, you sure have a body of a goddess, Jin."

"You scoundrel, how dare you."
Jungkook growled, helding his elder's collar.

"Jungkook let him go."
Jin said pulling them apart.

"See, he still cares for me."
Taehyung said full of smugness.

"No Taehyung-ssi, those feeling are long lost, I don't care about you nor do I love you."

"But you don't love him too."
Taehyung argued back.

"True, but I know it in my heart that I can grow to love him."
Jungkook looked at Jin as the younger said the last word looking directly at him.

Jin intertwined his fingers with Jungkook as they both made their way, smiling sweetly at each other, knowing in their hearts, that it was no more pretend, but real.
Starting anew life with each by keeping their broken past aside and letting this love blossom as they grow being together.

♥♥♥

A/N
I love Jimin and Taehyung.