Wrong |Jinkook|

The set was ready, with cameras flashing, the cameramen clicking picture of every outstanding pose delivered by the model, Jeon Jungkook.
Looking sinfully handsome, in his fitted clothing, consisting of perfectly handcrafted blazer, with sharp shoulder blades, the full sleeved crisped white shirt acting as a second skin, perfectly showing the outline of his abs and hard chest, leaving the top three buttons undone, paired with ankle length fitted trouser.
His hair pulled back, showing his forehead, making him look devilishly handsome, with a cigar lighted in between those boney fingers.

A slight to drool at.

If Jeon Jungkook happen to be the king, then it was sure people would die to be his pleasuring slaves.
And that's exactly what Park Seokjin was, a self proclaimed slaved of actor / model Jeon Jungkook.
The said entrepreneur was a sucker for Jungkook's body, he believed no one could pleasure and workship is body as Jeon Jungkook does, that man was called Adonis for nothing.

"Cut"

"Good shot JK."
The photographer yelled, putting his thumb in the air.

Jungkook smiled, putting down the cigar, walking towards his vanity, not before brushing past the second owner of the clothing brand for which he was choosen to muse.

Seokjin rolled his eyes, seeing Jungkook's smirk and how smoothly the model / actor brushed his finger against Seokjin's mid thigh to his ass.
Jungkook turned back, winking at the other, making Jin slightly turned on.
.
.
.
Jungkook was busy removing the shirt from his body when he heard knock on his door.
The model very well knew who it was and without wasting further second he pulled the said person in and pinned him against the door of vanity.
"So you knew it was me."
The person, bitting his lips seductively at the model.

"Who else would dare to come here, you sexy."
Jungkook said, nuzzling his nose in the person's neck, sniffling his sweet smell.

"Hmm, strawberries, I love them."
He whispered, sucking on to his neck.
The person pushed Jungkook a little and said.

"Please no marks."

"Why Jin, don't you like to be reminded that I was the one who took you to paradise."
The model asked, back to sucking at the same sweet spot.

"Jungkook- no, ahh, you know why."

"Just don't remind me of it again, cause for now you are mine."
Jungkook commanded, crashing his lips on the other, tasting his sweet craven.

Jungkook's hands roamed around Jin's body making the other whimper, encouraging Jin to create fiction with his lower hips on Jungkook's, agonizing him.

Halting Jin's lower body movements, Jungkook walked backward until he fall on back on the couch with Jin on top of him.
Lips still attached to our another as they fought for dominance.
Every little touch was agonizing as Jungkook, suck, bite and lick Jin's neck and lips.
Jin hastily undid his shirt and Jungkook's pants earing a chuckle was from the model.

"Someone's eager."

"Shut up."
Seokjin mumbled throwing the last bit of their clothing leaving them completely vulnerable.

Seokjin started to grind against Jungkook, completely impatient, but seems like Jungkook was not yet satisfied with Jin's lips.

"Ya, Jeon Jungkook stop sucking on my lips, I want to have sex, not mess around like fucking virgins."
"Do me hard and fast."
Jin commanded, ready to ride Jungkook.

"What's the rush sexy?"

"You know why, yet you keep on asking the same question."
Jin replied rolling his eyes as he took whole of Jungkook's length inside him.