Dance to this (1) |Jinkook|

Jungkook swirled the glass of Muscat wine as his eyes trailed to pole dancer who had his one leg wrapped around the silver pole while the other stretched out.
Jungkook's mouth went dry, not because of the wine, but because of the exquisite site in front of him.

Even the strongest wine did not effect Jungkook as much the boy did, with that heavenly body of his on display, eyes never leaving him.

"Boss, the leader of Red mercy, Kim Woo-shik is here."
Jungkook's right hand and his most trusted employee, Min Yoongi said.

"Tell him I'm busy."
The boss replied without diverting his attention.

"He would be mad."
Yoongi argued, but seems like his boss was really immersed in the beauty in front of him.

"Jungkook"
Yoongi yelled, finally getting the boss's attention.

"What!"

"Kim Woo-shik, we have to discuss about of the smuggling-
Jungkook waved his hand as if dismissing the other.

"Not now, I'm seriously busy-

"Really, how, by eye fucking the dancer."
Jungkook rolled his eyes, as he sat back, making him comfortable on the leather couch, resuming his show.

"You know no one can touch him, yet alone spend a night."
Yoongi said, gaining Jungkook's attention.

"What do you mean hyung, isn't he like those who- and how do you even know that."

"Remember Kim Taehyung, last week he almost lost his, you know what when that dancer kicked him."
Jungkook gasped, holding in his laughter as he remembered how that drug dealer came limping to his office as if he was the one who got fucked.

"Don't worry hyung this beauty would be withering under me tonight."
Jungkook said as he gulped the last sip of his Muscat wine and followed the dancer, who just got off the pole.
.
.
.
"Who are you?"
The beautiful dancer, who goes by the name of Sparkle yelled to the intruder who barged inside his room and pinned him against the wall, yet to see his face.

"Shh, I just want to know your name kitten."
Jungkook whispered in the boy's ears, as his traced on red flesh of his ears, finally meeting the said boy's eyes.

"The infamous Jeon Jungkook wants to know my name, I feel flattered."
The boy asked, while his own hands circled around Jungkook's neck.

"You're laughing."
The beauty pouted making Jungkook to almost make out with other roughly.

"I'm surprised you didn't kicked me, seeing as how I'm holding you right now."
The mafia boss replied, bringer the boy more closer to him.

"Only the once I don't like, but you, I have been waiting."
This tiime the boy was the one who whispered in Jungkook's ear, seductively and even nibbled on it.
The mafia boss smirked as he picked up the boy bridal style, and took long strides towards his car.
.
.
.
Jungkook grabbed Jin's hair, pulling his head back as he attacked his lips fiercely, simultaneously making his way towards the bedroom.

"Jungkook"
The boy moaned as he felt Jungkook's rough and large hands under his panties.
The beauty pulled away, heavily breathing as he look at the most feared mafia leader, whose eyes were clouded with lust and need of being inside the pole dancer's hole.

"On your knees kitten."
Jungkook commanded to which the beauty gladly obliged, pulling Jungkook's pants down along with his briefs.

The boy wrapped his loucious lips around the Mafia's length, giving it kitten licks, and even sucking on it.
Jungkook moaned as he fumbled around the words, desperately wanting to call the beauty by his name, rather than something else.

"Jin"
The beauty muttered, as he pushed the whole of Jungkook's length inside his mouth.

"So fucking beautiful, just like your name."
This encouraged, the pole dancer or Jin as he said, to deep throat Jungkook, as the other came.

No longer bushing around the foreplay, Jungkook thrusted inside Jin's tight whole, a high pitched moan vibrated against the acoustic walls.
Jungkook fucked him hard and fast as Jin gave all of himself to Mafia leader, as if it's for the last time, as if he will be leaving afterwards.

Both ride out of their high orgasms to the point of exhaustion.
Jungkook pulled Jin in arms, the beauty's back to his front, as for the first time the Mafia leader had a peaceful sleep.
.
.
.
Next morning when Jungkook woke up, he saw the other side empty and cold, as his beauty, Jin, fleed away leaving him alone without a note.
Jungkook smashed the items around his as he called to Yoongi, who was up in a second.

"What the fuck is this Jungkook? Why does your room look like a trash?"
Yoongi asked, seeing how all the things litter around his bedroom floor.

"He left"

"Who?"

"Jin"

"Jin who?"

"Sparkle"

"No fucking way he was here."
Yoongi exclaimed, not believing what Jungkook said.

"He was, and I need you to find him, hyung."
Jungkook sneered, eyes fill with rage.
How dare someone defy Jeon Jungkook the Mafia leader, how dare Jin leave without his permission.
Jungkook may not completely know the indentity of Jin, be he swore to find him at any cost and make him his, if not willingly then so it be forcefully.
And if Jeon Jungkook has his eyes on Jin, then nobody can stop him from having the beauty in his arms.

♥♥♥