Let them know (1) |Kookjin|

♥♥♥

"Jungkook in my office right now."

"Coming"
Jungkook huffed getting up from his bed and throwing on a random hoodie over his naked torso.
Once he was done he went back to his bed, leaning down placing a warm kiss on the person's forehead who was sleeping peacefully snuggled in the bedsheets.

"l'll be back soon babe."
He whispered earning a barely audible hmm in response.
.
.
.
"Annyeonghaseyo CEO-nim."
Jungkook greeted bowing down to the said entity.

"You called in?"

"Have a seat Jungkook-ssi."
The manger motioned for him to take a seat which was opposite of the CEO.

"I'm gonna go straight to the point, Jungkook-ssi."
The manger spoke, earning a nod from Jungkook.

"We all know what you have been up-to lately."
The manger said, with all seriousness, as this was the matter which could lead to the other's downfall.

"Please enlighten me about what you mean by this, manager-nim."

"You know it very well, Jungkook."
The CEO who was quite spoke.

"We know what you're trying to do, you think we won't know of the game you're playing on your own company, don't forget Jungkook-ssi, you're who you're are because of this company, and I won't let any of my artist to be the reason behind this company's downfall."

"Calm down CEO-nim, let me."

"Jungkook-ssi, whatever thing you're having with SM's artist Kim Seokjin, you need to stop it, he is no good, and you know our relationship with SM is not that good-

"First stop talking as if you know my Jin well, second I don't don't care if our relations with SM are good are not, I love Jin, and that's final."

"This brat-

"CEO-nim, please."

"Tell him to leave that bastard's son or I might just disown him."
The CEO replied angrily looking at Jungkook.

"First learn to love your son, Jeon
Ha-beak-ssi."
With that said Jungkook stromed out of his father's cabin, making the other more furious.
.
.
.
KOREACHOO

Jeon Jungkook of 방탄소년단 (BTS) spotted having dinner at the Le Paradise with SM's solo artist Kim Seokjin.

*Click below to read the full article*